Chapter 8

Kaya POV

So after August left with Lloyd I decided to get myself a couple of drinks and just vibe with a couple of people. I started sippin and talking to a couple of people joking around but for some reason this guy kept passing by me. He looked familiar but I really couldn't figure out if knew him from somewhere. Then out of no where I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"What's good Kaya?"
I swear memories came flashing back when I notice who it was.
Umm nun I'm good I said.
"I see you've changed."
Yeah I know it's been a long time. "Yeah you looking good though." Thanks Tez.

Tez was somebody I knew when I first moved to Atlanta. He was that fine light skinned nigga every girl wanted. I knew everything about his hoes and about him but what sad about it was I became friends with those hoes. I felt some type of way about him especially when these hoes would talk about him. Even though I knew I wasn't his type I still kept going for him until I broke to pieces. Then years passed and we met up again which was bad timing and for the wrong reasons. Life passed by so fast I forgot about him. I had to let go of the pain and the problems he caused me because my future was to bright to bring the pass in it.

"So what's up with you?"
Nun just chillin and having alil fun.
"Oh that's what's up. Who you came with?"
August.
"Shit you fucking with him?"
Yeah that's my men.
"Naw I don't believe you."
Why I gotta lie for? "
I got one question Kaya and answer it honestly."
Ight what's the question.
"Did you miss?"

(I tried so hard not to laugh but I couldn't resist.)

Honestly Tez if I had miss you I would of been hit you up.
"Why you laughing though" Tez said.
Cuz you acting like you didn't do me wrong talking bout do I miss you nigga please.
"So you saying you (Tez stopped in med sentence and kisses me) didn't miss me."
(I pushed Tez off of me)
Tez what the fuck was that. Didn't I tell you I have men.
"Come on Kaya you know you miss me."
(Tez slightly touching my chin while saying that)
Stop it.
"Stop flexing Kaya" (Tez touches me again getting closer to me.) Tez I said stop it!
I tried so hard to get Tez off of me but he just kept touching me making a scene. I really think he was drunk or something because he was acting funny.
"Kaya I really want you. My bad for doing you wrong."
Stop! I yelled.
August came out of no where. What's popping homie didn't my girl said stop August said pushing Tez against the wall.
"Yo get the fuck off of me Tez said don't make me get my crew on you nigga."
Do it nigga August said I got my toolie nigga don't get shit twisted. August reached into his pocket and put the gun against Tez head. I had to stop this mess. August put it down it ain't worth it baby. I came beside August tryana distract him to calm him down. Aug baby put it down I said softly trying to get in between him and Tez.
Then Lloyd came in.
August calm that shit down bruh Lloyd said. Thank God August backed off. I hugged him while he was saying you better never come around nigga to Tez. Lloyd dismiss Tez while I went into a bathroom with August.

"You good?" August asked me. I'm fine Aug but thanks for saving me. "No problem you my girl imma always watch out for you." August came up behind me while I leaned on the bathroom sink looking down. "Something wrong Kaya?" No Aug I'm fine. I started to feel tears build up but I had to hold them back. I tried so hard to hold it back but I couldn't. "Kaya?" August turns me around. I face him, still looking down. "Kaya?" August pulled my chin up noticing I had tears my eyes. "Kaya why are you crying?" I'm just tired Aug. "So you cry when your tired? " I laughed. No August can we just go and I'll talk about it in the morning I said s in tears.

Me and August headed out back to our hotel. It was almost 1 in the morning. I fell asleep on August chest the whole ride back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel August woke me up saying "Get up beautiful we're here." We got to my door and I turned around facing August. August slowly started to put his hands around my waist passionately kissing me. Honestly I didn't want him to leave after everything that happened tonight.
Aug?
"Yeah"
Can you come sleep with me? "
"Why you scared"
Really?
"I'm just playing of course I will."

I opened my door to find that the girls weren't there. I toke my Chanel sandals off and led August to my bedroom. I decided to get some wine and liquor while August freshened up. When I got to the bedroom I found August laying in my bed with no shirt on just his boxers. If only he knew what I wanted to do right there in then it would've been a crazy night. I walk in putting the bottles by the night stand with two cups.
Aug I'm bout to go freshen up you can go ahead drink if you want.
"Ight"
I went and toke my dress off and headed to the bathroom. Right when I toke my bra off I notice I forgot my body wash. It was on this table right by the bed. I peaked my head through the bathroom door to see what was August doing. He was on his phone so I decide to cover my breast with my arms in quickly grab it and go. I slowly walk trying so hard not to make noise so August wouldn't notice me. Right when I got to the table to grab the body wash in one point one second I felt a slap on my ass which made me jump up like a kangaroo. August started laughing. What the fuck August?
"You ain't slick come here."
August pulled my arms which lead me on the bed. He pinned me on the bed holding both of my arms. He started kissing me all over my neck and breast.

Baby stop I have to go freshen up I said swiftly moaning at the same time.
Aug come on.
"Ight hurry up though" August said gently letting go of my arms.
Yes I was turned on but I had resist the temptation. I knew for a fact me and August were going to be one of those freaky couples. We just can't get enough of each other. So I quickly freshened up and climbed into the bed. I was wearing some boy shorts with a tank. August was on his phone tweeting his fans and I notice he didn't even start drinking.
August? Why you ain't drink yet? August looked away from his phone.
"Cause I was waiting on you."
Aww baby that's nice.
I reached over and grabbed both of the bottles pouring him a cup of liquor and myself some wine. I decided to put a movie on called Coming To America which was my favorite movie. But before the movie started I decided to get some snack.
I'll be back babe.
"Where you going?"
To grab some snacks
"Ight" August said looking at my ass as I left.
Don't even think about it Aug.
August smiled.

I got back in the room and started the movie. I dimmed the lights down and starting snacking and sippin on my wine. The movie started and August just laid on my chest while I just ran my fingers through his hair slowly and softly. The movie started and I feeling buzz out after a couple of sips from my wine. Half way through the movie I started feeling sleepy. I slightly turned my head to notice August was sound asleep on my breast. So I just turned off the tv and went to sleep to.

Jess and Steph POV

Jess: "Whoo! That was a fun night at the club. I wish Kaya had went with us though."

Steph:"Yeah me to. But she with her men I'm pretty sure she having more fun then us."

Steph and Jess were walking down the hallway to their suite. Jess was looking through her phone and notice Kaya texted her.

Jess:"Did Kaya text you Steph?"

Steph:"I don't know." Steph said while opening the door to the suite.

As soon as they opened the suite door they notice some red Chanel sandals.

Steph:"Umm are those your sandals Jess?"

Jess:"Nope.Wait I think Kaya's here Jess said looking up from her phone."

Steph tiptoed towards Kaya's room with Jess walking behind her. Steph opened the door slightly seeing August laying on Kaya's chest. Jess peaked through the door to see what Steph was smiling about. Steph closed the door and headed towards the living room.

Steph:"Damn I didn't know it was like that."

Jess:"Me neither. I know he comfortable laying on them big ole tities.

Steph and Jess starts to laugh

Steph:"Well I'm happy for her though."

Jess:"Yeah me to but imma bout to freshen up and head to bed I'm tired as fuck."

Steph:"Yeah me to."

Jess and Steph garbed there things and headed to their rooms.

Next Morning

August wakes up from a phone call from his manger. He wasn't to happy about the call but he had to do what he had to do.

[Okay guys that's all for chapter 8. Tell me what you think. I did make it longer as promised but give me your inputs I have to know what y'all think to make this story better.]

[What do you think about Kaya and August relationship so far?]

[What could this phone call be about?]

[Comment &Vote!]

1❤️