Chapter 10

"I mite be going on tour in a couple of weeks"
I quickly jumped up giving August a hug.
"Aw baby I'm happy for you" I said excitingly
"Yeah me to but..." August said pausing in mid sentence looking down as if he wasn't to happy.
"But what baby I'm happy for you."
I looked up at August face.
"Look why don't we talk about this tomorrow. We already got people here so let's just have a good time since it's my last day at the hotel."
"Ight but we have to talk about it first thing tomorrow." August said with a serious face.
I laughed
"Okay we will."
I gave August a kiss and went back in the room.

August laid on the bed as he waited for me to get ready. I decided to change into August hoodie that he gave me with a pair of leather leggings. I went and changed my hair into a messy bun putting on a little makeup. As I was putting on my black Tim's I notice a flash.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm taking a picture of my baby."
I smirk a little as he took more.
"Come here real quick." August said
I walked over to August and sat on his lap. August reached for the Tiffany & Co bag and pulled out a watch box handing it to me. I opened it up to find a atlas sliver stainless watch.
"Aww baby I love it!"
"Wait there's more."
August reached in the bag and handed me another Tiffany & Co box. I opened it up to find a sliver heart charmed bracelet with a necklace. I plated it on my hands and notice it had A and K initialed on it.
"Thank You baby." I said as if I was about to cry.
"Your welcome."
I paired my outfit with the jewelry August bought me.
"Ight baby your ready." I said while checking myself in the long mirror.
"Yeah."
As I walk towards the door August came up behind me putting his body against mines and whispers
"By the way you look beautiful."
I had huge smile on my face
"So do you baby." I said back
August laughed
"I mean you look fine." I said laughing

We walked towards the living room to find Jessica with her boyfriend, Lloyd, a couple of August friends with their groupie hoes and a couple of my friends I invited from school. I introduced August to Jessica's boyfriend and to my friends which I had a feeling some of them were hating cause they didn't believe me when I said I was with August. August introduced me to his friends which were really cool and laid back. Instead of playing a movie we decided to play music. Everybody was chilling and vibing with each other which made me really happy cause I really didn't want to deal with drama. Then all the guys went on the patio while the girls sat inside chatting about random stuff.

August POV

"Aug yo girl is fine bruh." August friend said
"That's why she's mines."
"Wait. Hold up. Don't tell me you already cuff shawty?."
"Hell yeah." I said as I toke a sip from my cup.
"I ain't even mad at you bruh but imma hate a little."
Everybody started laughing
"I see y'all brought y'all wife's up in here." I said sarcastically.
"You already know what these damn fools about to do." Lloyd said shaking his head.
"I see you talking to Kaya's friend though. Seems like y'all got something going on." I said talking directly to Lloyd.
"Yeah I know her."
"How come I ain't never hear about these females." I said
"Cuz you was never worried about no females." Lloyd said
"True."
I looked inside from the patio glass window noticing Kaya walking towards the patio with a trey in her hands. One of my homeboys opened up the patio door for her. She ain't say nothing but just sat on lap putting the tray down on the table. Then I notice a couple of zip lock bags of weed with a whole bunch of blunt wraps.
"Anybody tryana roll their own?" Kaya said.
Of course a couple of my homeboys rolled their own putting in money. Before you know it everybody was smoking. We started talking about random shit and things that as happened to us. Then we went inside to munch on some food. Everybody decided to stay till morning since we were all faded and drunk. It was getting late, almost 2 in the morning. I looked around trying to find Kaya to go sleep but I couldn't find her.
"Aye you know where Kaya at?" I asked Steph.

[❤️VOTE&COMMENT❤️]

[Okay guys that's all for chapter 10 hope you enjoyed. It will get REALLY interesting from this point on.]

[Tell me what you think honestly.]

[Where is Kaya?]

[Do you think Kaya is happy about August going on tour.]

P.S: Sorry for not updating for awhile I have been really busy and theirs been some accident with deleting chapter 10 and then I had to rewrite it but from now on it will be updated on regular basis. Thank You.

1
❤️