Chapter 16

"Okay August here's her medication and you'll be all set to go when she wakes up."

"Okay thanks doc."

"No problem."

All I could think about was Kaya being okay. I stared at Kaya thinking about how crazy tonight was. When I was done performing at the arena my focus was to go directly to hotel room to make sure my baby girl was good. As we approached the hotel front lobby I started feeling my had throbbing.

"Aye yo Aug you good?" My manger asked. "Yeah men I'm fine, my head just hurtin."

"Well why don't we get a couple drinks at the bar?"

When my manger said that I got a text from Mary saying that she just left Kaya and that she's good.

"Ight men."

So me and my manger went to the bar. We toke hella shots, drinks after drinks. After awhile my manger left and I wasn't keeping track of time. I still kept drinking just thinking about hella shit that I been through. All the good and bad things. As I'm taking my last sip to head to Kaya this female approaches me. She sits right next to me looking at me as if she wanted to take me down. I already knew what shawty was up to. Even though I drunk a lot I wasn't drunk but I had a buzz.

"August?" She said.

"Yeah wassup?" I said.

"How about I show you?" She said seductively reaching for my d*ck.

"Naw ma I'm good I got a girl." I said pushing her hands off of me.

Then she started whispering all types of nasty shit in ear.

"Ma chill I said I'm good."

So clearly this bitch was getting the message.

"Come on August." She whispered in my ears again. But for some reason she stopped and look passed me.

"Damn is that the bitch you fucking cause she looking to damn hard over here." She said pointing.

I quickly turned around noticing it was Kaya.

I ran after her noticing I fucked up. I knew she was going to think something else. As we're arguing for some reason I lied about what happened. I had a lot to drink so I knew what ever I said would sound like a lie. I had to wait till I was sober to tell her what really happened.

Kaya POV

I opened my eyes to notice I was in a white room. For a second I thought I was dead. I blanked a couple times trying remember what happened. I look to my side to see my baby sleeping with his hands on the side of face. I got up and went to the rest room. As I left the rest room the doctor stop to talk to me.

"Are you feeling better?" She said with her heavy accent.

"Yes I'm fine but my head hurts a little."

"Yeah that's from you hitting your head on the floor. But you'll be okay after taking you medication."

"Well can you tell what was wrong with me?"

"We thought you were pregnant but..

(My eyes widen when she said that.)

it seems like you haven't been eating the way you should and also you need to slow down on activities. Prior to that your home sick. You need to go home relax and get back to the way your use to eating."

"Okay. Thanks a lot."

"Your welcome. Now take care."

"You to." I said smiling while walking back to the room."

I look at August smiling at him sleeping like a baby. I sat on him slowly waking him. I gave him a soft kiss.

"Baby you ready to go?" August cleared his throats sitting up." Yeah but first imma tell you that I love you." He said looking at me with all seriousness. I let a smile and gave him another kiss. I got up off his lap grabbed my stuff and we left. We got back to the hotel and packed up to go back to Atlanta.

PLEASE COMMENT&VOTE

(P.S I said please)

Hope you guys enjoy this short little chapter. I just wanted to get it out the way. But stay tuned for what is really going to go down!

How do you feel about their relationship?

Stay tuned you do not want to miss out on how everything will turn out!

1❤️