Chapter Twenty Two

Clark's POV

Sa mga nakalipas na ilang araw ay ngayon na lang ulit ata naging mahimbing ang tulog ko. Simula kasi ng umalis si Denise ay palagi na akong madaling araw dinadatnan ng antok sa kakaisip na rin kung ano na ba ang sitwasyon nya dito sa isla.

Hindi na ata ako mapalagay kapag hindi ako nakakatulog at gumigising na sya ang huli at una kong nakikita sa buong araw ko.

Tama ang desisyon kong sumunod dito dahil pakiramdam ko mababaliw na ako kapag hindi ko pa napakawalan ang libido ko. At i only want her.

Hindi ko rin maiwasang mapangiti ngayong nakikita ko ang mahimbing na pagtulog nito sa tabi ko. Alam kong napagod ito at nakakagat ko ang pang-ibabang labi ko ng maalala ko kung paano nya ako napaligaya kagabi.

~
"Yes Clark, Im all yours."

I heard her whispered and i can't help but smile for the fact that she has given all of herself to me since that night.

I started moving again as i trail wet kisses from her neck down to her chest. Tinignan ko ang reaksyon nya habang ginagawa ko iyon. Nakita kong mariin siyang napapikit at nakagat ang pang-ibabang labi nya ng dumiretso pa ang halik na iyon pababa.

Her body arched as i trail my toungue from his navel down to her hip and to the upper part of her core. And i can smell her wetness as i tease her. Hindi nakaligtas sa pandinig ko ang himig ng pagkainis nya ng hindi ako dumako sa gusto nya. Bamaba pa ako ng sa mga hita nya papunta sa tuhod nya.

Pero mas nagulat ako ng bigla siyang naupo bago ko pa man ako magpatuloy sa ginagawa ko.

"Clark, stop it.."

Napaayos ako ng pagkakaluhod? Did i hear that right? She wanted me to stop?

I saw her smirk when i automatically display my confusion and frustrations in my face. She started to move as she mirrors my position, kneeling.

Always the impatient Denise i knew.

I felt my heart palpitate as she bit her lower lip when she reach for the crotch of my shorts.

Oh Shit! That was so hot!

I let her do her thing and she managed to pull down my shorts and left me wearing just my undergarment. And i can see her eyes darken with lust as she continues with her mission.

She let me sit on the bed while resting my back on the head board as i watch her positioned herself on top of me, straddling. And i know that she can already feel the bulge under her as i am already turned on.

I suddenly felt her lips on mine and that kiss was so tempting that the next thing i knew is my hands were already busy touching her b*obs. I want every inch of her and i can't control myself from wanting her even more.

We parted and she stop my hands when it started moving to her hips. Caressing every part of her as my hand trace down to her buttocks.

"Clark, behave.." she whispered while playing with my earlobe.

"I'll take charge."

And that made me feel more crazy for her. She started to move again and trail some wet kisses from my neck to my chest while her hands are busy wandering all over my body. I felt her hands on top of my crotch, rubbing it as her lips travel down again.

She stops when he reach her destination and i saw her smirk. I can feel my hardness and i want her now but i know that i need to wait.

I felt her hands pulling down my last piece of fabric and i saw her wowed when my hardness sprang free. I watched as she wet her lips preparing her mouth to indulge my hardness.

I closed my eyes as she started to tease me. Licking then sucking me whole. Inabot ko ang buhok nya to pull her closer and i let out a moan of satisfaction. I tried to hold back but she is doing great in this and i want her to stop before i explode.

"Denise, i want you now.."

I pulled her closer to me and positioned her hips on top of me. And i can feel her wetness as my tip reaches her center. She is so ready for me. With one swift thrust, i fill her completely. And it feels so f*cking good, we both let out a moan.

"Ohhh.." My mouth shaped a perfect 'o' as i felt her tight walls grasp mine. It feels like i am his best perfect fit.

Inabot ko ang batok nya para halikan sya while my other hand is guiding her to move on top of me. Lalo akong nanggigil nang mag-umpisa na ang marahan na paggalaw nya. At hindi ko maiwasang makagat ang labi nya.

Our lips parted. Pero nanatiling magkadikit ang aming mga noo. Looking at each other's eyes and seeing each other's passion.

I am starting to feel my body stiffen with all the sensations and pleasure in my maleness. Lalo pa ng nagumpisang bumilis pa ang paggalaw nya at salubingin ko ang pagkilos nya. I heard her sweet moans as i go deeper and deeper and into her. Kumuha sya ng suporta sa mga hita ko habang patuloy sa paggalaw.

Nakita kong napapikit sya when i started to caress her b*oobs. Playing the tips in between my fingers. At lalong lumakas ang pag-ungol sya habang mariing nakapikit ang mga mata. Hindi ko mapigilang gawin yon lalo na at parang akong inaanyayang hawakan iyon while bouncing in front of me.

"Denise, im close.."

I almost feel my climax and i help her to move faster. At pabagsak nyang isinandal ang katawan nya sa akin when we both reached our climax. It was so satisfying that i have released every ounce of myself inside her.

I know i have to face the consequences of it but i'll think about it later.

"I love you, Clark.."

She whispered before she drifted.

~-
Naramdaman ko ang pagkilos nya, senyales na pagising na siya at naramdaman kong nagising din si junior dahil sa mga naisip ko kanina. I hugged her from behind as i tease her with my hardness, poking her b*tt.

"Mmmm..."

"Denise wake up.." bulong ko sa tenga nya habang hinahalikan ang leeg nya. Hindi na ata ako magsasawa na amuyin sya. Napabango nya.

But she didn't respond kaya ipinasok ko ang kamay ko sa ilalim ng kumot. I heard her moan again when my hand reach for her left breast.

"Wake up, babe.."

Nakita ko ang pagmulat nya kaya agad akong pumosisyon sa ibabaw nya. And she yelp when i did that. Kahit wala syang ginagawa, she's really turning me on.

"Clark, really?"

She's complaining but i can see her smile. I know that we both feel the same. We cant get enough of each other.

"You've done a great job last night. My turn to return the favor. Ready for me?"

I said in a husky voice and i saw her smirk. Tumango sya at hinalikan ko sya bago ako nagpatuloy.

Inalis ko ang kumot na natitirang pangtakip sa hubad pa rin nyang katawan. Naglakbay ang mga kamay ko papunta sa mga binti nya paakyat sa tuhod at mga hita nya. And i spread her legs even wider as i want to start my mission down in there. In her center part.

"I want my breakfast here in bed.."

***AN

Happy reading! Vote. Comment.

<3lots,
CN