Chapter 2

👆👆👆👆Layla👆👆👆👆

Layla POV.

Me and james was on our way home from the hospital. He had went to go see his sister Kehlani because she was shot. I honestly dont really like her but I kinda felt bad for her. I loved james but I wanted zay. He act like he don't want this but I know he do.

"Baby you ok" james said snapping me out my thoughts of zay.

"Yea, I'm ok" I said giving him a weak smile.

He pulled up in front of our house. And we got out. He opened the door and I walked in and went straight to our room.

"Baby you know what I been thinking about lately." James said sitting beside me on our bed.

"What is that?" I asked facing him.

"I wanna start a family." He said.

"A family?Now?" I asked getting up.

"Yea, I'm 30 and you 29." He said.

"So what, I don't care how old I am, I'm not ready." I said getting loud.

"Layla, I love you I really do but I think we should take a break. I want a family and we been together over 8 years and you still haven't gave me one." He said getting up.

"So you breaking up with me because I don't wanna have kids with you." I said.

"Oh so you don't wanna have them with me. Then who you wanna have em by huh? Zay? Because he damn show don't want yo ass. He happy with my sister and loves the shit out of her. You won't never steal her position." He said.

"You know what fuck you james. You full of it. Get out my house." I said.

"Hell nah. This my got damn house. I paid for this shit all of it. Only shit you own is yo clothes. So get yo shit and go." He said.

"You for real james?" I asked.

"Real like always. Mann ion even know why I even thought about marrying yo stupid ass or even letting you be my babymama. I would of been stuck with your dumbass." He said.

I packed my stuff and took my phone out to call my friend when he snatched it out my hand.

"Oh naw, call someone to come pick you and yo shit up outside hoe" he said picking my things up and throwing it out the front door and slamming the door in my face. I picked my stuff up and called my friend.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

What y'all think of layla?
Was james wrong?