Chapter 12

Kehlani POV.

Today was myahs funeral. I still couldn't believe she was gone. Why would trey take away a mother from a child they can't never get back. He real lucky he in jail because marquis found out and he ready to beat his ass when he see him.

I up and took a shower. I put on my red dress and put on my black heels. Red was her favorite color so we decided that people should wear red to her funeral.

I walked in Kayla room and put her on her black and red dress. And her black shoes. I got riety dressed too. She had been staying with me and I decided to get custody of her.

I walked downstairs where zay was already dressed.

"You ready, bae." He asked standing up.

"Yea, I'm ready." I said. He took Kayla out of my hands and put her in her car seat in the car. I put riety in the car. And we headed to the funeral. We pulled up and got out and went inside the church. I saw myah mom crying and others too. I saw marquis and I walked up to him with riety.

"Hey, marquis."

"Hey Kehlani, hey baby girl." He said picking riety up and kissing her on her forehead.

"How you been?"

"OK, I have a girlfriend name Brittany. I have a son by her."

"Oh ok."

"Yea, I just can't believe myah gone bruh. I missed that girl. I really did.
When I see that fuck boy ima pop a cap right between his eyes."

"I can't believe it either tho. I'm not viewing her body because I would have nightmares."

"Yea, but here's my number. I wanna stay in touch. Plus I gotta see my daughter." He said putting riety down.

"Ok, Ill talk to you later."

He walked away. I grabbed riety hand but she pulled away running towards myah casket.

"Mommy!" She yelled running over there.

"No, riety come back." I ran after her. I finally got her and I glanced at myah. I fainted.

Zay POV.

I was over there talking to James when I see Kehlani fall to the floor. I gave Kayla to myah mother. I ran over to Kehlani and picked her up. I carried her to the car and put her in. I ran back in and got riety and Kayla. I put them in the car and I drove home.

By the time I got there Kehlani had woken up.

"You ok?" I asked pulling in our garage.

"Yea, I just got a headache. What happened?"

"You fainted." I said getting out and getting the kids out. We walked in the house and riety went upstairs to her room. I walked upstairs to Kayla room and put her in her crib.

I walked in our room and saw Kehlani changing her clothes. I changed mine too and laid across the bed and turned the TV on.

Kehlani laid down beside be. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. We soon fell asleep but was awoken by Kayla crying.