Chapter 4

James POV.

Im at home and I here a knock at my door. I looked at the clock its going on 10. I opened the door and saw layla. She was bleeding.

"What in the hell happened to you?" I asked.

"Your sister."

"What you do to make her fuck you up?" I asked kinda laughing.

"I don't know."

"Well come in and sit down. Ima call her." I said.

She walked in and sat down. I closed the door and took my phone out and called Kehlani.

"Why in the hell you calling me. I'm trying to go to sleep." She said answering.

"My bad but, why you beat layla up for. She over here all bloody and shit." I said.

"Because she tried to fuck zay but he left and I decided to go over there and beat her ass."

"Lord girl. Go to sleep crazy self. Love you." I said laughing.

"OK, love you too." She said and hung up. I walked into the living room where layla was sitting at.

"So you pulled a hoe move, got your ass beat behind it and come to me for help." I said.

"You know what I don't need you." She said getting up.

"Obviously, if you came to my house for help." I said

"Whatever." She said walking out the house. I closed the door and laid on the couch. Bitch had me fucked up.

Layla POV.

I didn't have time for james to run his mouth. I didn't have no way home so I guess I have to walk. Kehlani had another thing coming. That bitch was gonna die. I didn't care about zay no more. He can kiss my ass. But Kehlani she was gonna suffer.

Zay POV.

I slept on the couch last night to give Kehlani some space. I went upstairs to take a shower. I saw Kehlani sleeping. Mann I fucked up and it hurted me to know I almost did that with layla. I took a shower and got dressed. I had to be somewhere so I had to go.

"I love you baby girl" I said kissing Kehlani on her cheek as she slept. I walked out the house and got in the car and headed to the studio.

Kehlani POV.

While I was sleep I heard zay come in and take a shower. Then he kissed me and left. After he left I got up. I was still kinda mad but I had to forgive him. It was just one mistake. I took a shower and got dressed. I had to go check on my workers at my clothing store I owned.

I started to walk out but ran into the bathroom to throw up. I been throwing up for a while but I always ignored it but today I was going to the doctor. I walked out the house and got in my car and headed to the doctor.

When I got there it wasn't that many people so it was kinda faster there but I still got tired of waiting. The doctor called me back and I followed her to a room.

"So Kehlani, what brings you here today?"

"Well, I've been throwing up alot. I been ignoring it but today I decided to come here." I said sitting down.

"Well ima give u a pregnancy test" she said handing me one. I walked to the bathroom and took it and gave it to her. She came back and smiled at me.

"Well, it says here you are pregnant. Congratulations." She said.

"Thanks." I said getting up.

"You're welcome. You know where to take classes at?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Alright, have a nice day." She said

"You too." I said walking out. I got in my car and called zay. I was so shocked. I didn't know I was pregnant.

"Hello" he answered.

"Hey zay, I just left the doctor office. I'm pregnant."

"For real?" He asked

"Yea, why I need to lie."

"That's great. Well im at the studio if you want to come by so we can talk."

"Ok." I said and hung up. I had to tell myah about this.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤