Chapter 7

James POV.

I was talking my daughter. She was so cute. I just can't believe layla would do that. That's 7 years I missed in my daughter life. I saw layla come back with huge smile on her face.

"She's coming home" she said.

"Thats good." I said picking jayda up.

"Yay. I'm ready to go." Jayda said.

"Come on baby girl." I said holding her hand and walking out.

We got in the car and drove to layla house.

"Y'all need somewhere bigger to stay?" I asked layla when we pulled up in front of her house.

"Nah, we'll be OK."she said getting out with jayda.

"Ite, I'll come later to see jayda." I said.

"What for?"

"Wym what for? That's my daughter too." I said.

"Whatever." She said walking in the house. I pulled off and headed home.

Kehlani POV.

So I just found out my niece back home. I get to spoil her. I love kids. Cant wait till I have my baby. Zay walked in and sat beside me on the couch and put his arm around me.

"Eww zay, you stink" I joked.

"Yea right."

"You ready for the baby" I asked getting on his lap.

"Yea, I hope its a boy."

"I hope its a girl." I said

"Nahhh"

"Yeaaaa, guess what?" I said.

"What?"

"You know layla has a 7 year old daughter. She gave her up when she was a baby and she just got her back today."

"Woww, that's crazyy."

"It really is. I'm going to see her, layla just gonna have to cut her attitude and all that grudge against me." I said.

"Ayeee, cut it, cut it, cut it."

"You crazy zay." I said getting off his lap and walking upstairs.

"Where you going?"

"Upstairs duh." I said

"Don't get smart. You gone get hurt."

"Oh, I'm scared". I said. I walked into our room and went into the bathroom.

"Baeeeeee!" Zay yelled.

"Whatttt?" I yelled back.

"Let's go get in the pool." He said coming in the bathroom.

"Damn zay, can I have privacy." I said.

"Privacy? All you doing is playing with your hair in the mirror."

"So, and ion feel like getting in the pool." I said walking out the bathroom.

"You getting in there." He said picking me up.

"Zay, chill put me down." I said

"I will in a minute." He said walking outside to the pool.

"No zay, please." I begged.

"You gone go change so we can get in?"

"Yea, whatever" I lied. He put me down and I took off running. He grabbed me and picked me back up.

"Zayyy, for realllll" I said laughing.

"I love you". He said and threw me in the pool.

"Zay, what the fuck?" I said getting out dripping water. He looked at me and laughed.

"You think its funny?" I said walking toward him.

"Pretty much."

"OK, I got you." I said walking in the house. I went upstairs and dried myself off and put on some dry clothes. Zay came in and sat on the bed.

"Bae, you know I go on tour in 3 days right."

"Oh yeaa, I forgot." I said drying my hair with a towel.

"You coming right?"

"Yea, you know I gotta be there to support my baby." I said walking over to him and sat on his lap.

"Yea, bet."

Trey POV.

"Trey, come here." Myah called me from the bedroom.

"What?" I asked walking into the room.

"Can we go out tonight? I been couped up in this house too long. I need to go out."

"Yea, I guess." I said and started to walk out.

"Wait, come here trey."

I turned around and looked at her.

"Are you losing interest in me?"

"Why would you ask that?" I asked.

"Because you barely show me any attention. We haven't had sex in a straight month. You haven't took me out in a month."

"Lord here we go." I said.

"You know what trey, I can't. Ima give you some space. We need a break."

"For real?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

Myah POV.

I don't know what's been up with trey. I just had to get away from him for a while. I packed my stuff and riety stuff and called Kehlani.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hey Kehlani, is it ok if me and riety come stay with y'all for a little while."

"Yea of course. I'm coming to get you."she said and hung up.

"Mommy, why are we leaving?" Riety asked coming in the living room.

"She wanna get away from me." Trey said.

"Don't put that shit in her head trey." I snapped. Just then I heard a horn. I looked out the window and saw Kehlani outside.

"Let's go riety." I said. We put our things in the trunk and got in the car.

"So what's going on?" Kehlani asked pulling off and heading to her house.

"We'll talk later." I said.

Trey POV.

I can't believe I just let myah leave. I didn't do anything to stop her. I kinda felt bad. But maybe we did need a break.