Chapter 9

Zay POV.

I was on the tour bus heading back home. I was getting worried about Kehlani. I called her and she didn't answer so I called the police.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Yes, my girl friend has been kidnapped. She called me and told me." I said.

"Ok, what's her name?"

"Kehlani Parker." I said

"Give us her number and we'll trace the call."

I gave them her number and they hung up.

2 hours passed and I turned on the TV. I flipped through channels and stopped at the news.

"Kehlani Parker, the clothes designer also known as rapper zay girlfriend has been shot. She in the hospital."

I got up and almost blancked out when I heard that.

***********************************

When I finally got to the hospital where Kehlani was there was a lot of paparazzi outside the hospital. I rushed pass them all and came up the a desk.

"Kehlani Parker."

"Room 222."

I ran down the hall looking for room 222. I came up to the door and walked in. I dropped to my knees when I saw kehlani. She has tubes hooked up to her. I saw her brother sitting next to her and myah.

I got up and sat in a chair next to her.

"What did the doctor say about her?" I asked myah.

"She's in a coma zay." Myah said tears rolling down her face.

"But what about the baby?" I asked.

"Zay, I'm so sorry. They said if Kehlani wake up early the baby will survive."

I started crying some more. James and myah walked out giving me some time alone.

"Kehlani, please wake up. I need you, the baby needs you. Please don't leave me." I said crying.

Kehlani POV.

I can't believe I'm in a coma. I could hear everyone around me talking and crying but I couldn't move or open my eyes. I swear this was the worst feeling ever.

Zay POV.

Its been 2 weeks and kehlani still in a coma. Waking up every morning not seeing her beautiful face, hearing her voice or feeling her touch was hard. I visited her everyday. I got up and took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and headed to the hospital. I walked in kehlani room and my mouth dropped when I saw kehlani eyes were opened. I rushed over to her and hugged her.

"Baby, I'm so happy you OK." I said sitting down next to her.

She smiled.

"Baby, talk I wanna hear your voice." I said.

She just looked at me. Just then a doctor came in.

"Hello you must be zay right?" A female doctor came in.

"Yea, why isn't she talking." I asked.

"She just woke up today but she can't talk maybe for a couple of hours."

"Ok, but everything ok tho right?" I asked.

"Yes sir." She said and walked out.

I laid my head on her stomach. I stayed with her for 3 hours watching TV. I stood up and kissed her on her forehead and started to walk out.

"Zay, don't leave me here."

I turned around and saw kehlani looking at me. I walked over to her.

"Kehlani"

"Baby, I wanna go home." She said tears rolling down her face. I hugged her and kissed her all on her face. I ran out her room and got some doctors.

"Ma'am how you feeling?" A doctor asked.

"I'm fine. When can I go home? She asked.

"Let me start doing the discharge papers you'll be out of here." The doctor said walking out. I was so happy she was coming home.