Chapter 10

Kehlani POV.

Its been 4 months since I got out the hospital. I was doing a whole lot better. Zay and I got married. Yesss I said married. I am now finally Mrs. Leon. I got up out the bed finally. Zay hasn't been letting me do hardly anything since I was 8 months now. I walked downstairs and saw zay in the kitchen.

"Good morning baby, what you doing?" I said walking in the kitchen.

"Good morning and about to make some breakfast. Who told you to get outta bed?" He said kissing me.

"Me, I'm tired of being in the bed. Ion never get out the house." I said.

"Well, you going back upstairs in the bed." He said picking up.

"Put me down zay. Ion wanna lay in the bed." I said. Just then a gush of water came out of me.

"Oh shit." He said putting me on the couch and running upstairs. He came back down with my shoes and he put them on my feet. He picked me up and put me in the car. He got in and sped to the hospital. He pulled up at the hospital and got me out. He carried me in the inside.

"Help, I need a doctor. My wife going in labor." He yelled. Some doctors ran over to us and put me on a rolling bed and rolled me to a room.

"Baby, you ok?" He asked.

"Hell naw, I'm not ok. It hurt like hell." I said.

"Be right back, im about to call myah and the others to come." He said walking out. He walked back in and sat down and held my hand.

I pushed for 30 mins and out came my beautiful baby girl.

She was born 6 Pounds 10 Oz and 21 inches long at 9:35 a.m on April 3, 2016.

They cleaned her up and gave her to me. She was so beautiful she looked like me but also her daddy. Just then I saw myah and riety, James, zay momma, trey, and zay sister Zana.

"Awe, look at my pooh bear." Myah said smiling.

"She's so beautiful." Zana said.

"Lemme hold my grand baby." Zay momma said walking over.

I handed her Kayla. And looked over at zay. He had tears in his eyes and was smiling.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

❤👫❤👫❤👫❤👫❤👫❤👫❤👫❤👫❤