Chapter 15

Riety POV.

We had went to the mall and now was at his house laying on his bed watching TV.

"Ugh, I'm getting kinda tired vey." I said sitting up.

"Then go to sleep."

"I have to be home by 10."

"Its only 9:30. But ok let's go." He said getting up and grabbing his keys. I got up and walked out and got in the car. He followed behind me and got in.

I walked in the house and closed the door behind me.

"Hey riety." Kayla said running up to me hugging me.

"Hey lil sis." I said hugging her back.

I walked upstairs into my room. I got out of my clothes and took a shower. I put on some clothes to wear to bed and laid across my bed playing with my phone.

"Riety, we need to talk."

I looked up and saw Kehlani standing in the doorway. She walked over and sat down next to me.

"Me and zay have decided to move to Atlanta."

"What? No we can't move out of Cali. My best friends are here. I can't leave them." I said sitting up.

"Well riety, we made up our mind. We been living in this same mansion for years baby. Time to make a move."

"So that's it. You guys didn't ask me what I think or what kayla thinks." I said getting upset.

"Riety its not your choice and its definitely not kayla's. We made our decision we're moving Friday." She said getting up.

Ughh. I can't believe I gotta move. I didn't wanna leave my friends. I laid down and called vey.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, vey."

"Wassup, why you sound so sad?"

"I'm moving." I said sadly in the phone.

"Moving? No you can't."

"Well Kehlani making me. We moving Friday."

"Wow, that's tony asf. You only got 2 days ma."

"Ikr. But she's not my mom. I'm probably gonna choose to stay with my grandma."

"Well I'm really gonna miss you."

"Im gonna miss you too. Ima talk to you later. Bye."

"Ok, bye ma."

We hung up and I just laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Kehlani POV.

I laid down next to zay.

"Bae, riety pretty upset about the moving idea." I said.

"Of course she gone be upset but she'll get over it. Trust me."

"I hope so."

I layed down on zay chest and fell asleep.