Chapter 5

Myah POV.

I been at home taking care of my daughter riety. She is 8 now and beautiful. She getting big fast. Marquis hasn't really been there for her as much but he comes sometimes.
I walked into riety room to check on her.

"What you doing in here?"

"Watching TV. Mommy I'm bored." She said standing up.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Can we go to the park or go see kehlani?" She asked.

"Maybe the park, because I don't know if she busy." I said then I heard a knock on the door. I looked out the door and saw Kehlani. I opened the door and she came in.

"Riety, come here please." I said.

"Kehlani, I missed you." Riety said when she saw kehlani.

"I missed you too." Kehlani said sitting down.

"Go put your shoes on riety so we can go to the park." I said.

"Ok mommy" she said running out the room.

"Guess what myah?"

"What?" I asked kehlani

"I'm pregnant" she said smiling.

"Omg, congratulations boo. You tell zay?"

"Yea, he happy too."

"Awe, I can't wait to see what it is" I said.

"Me neither. Ima call you because I got to go to zay studio."

"Ok" I said.

Zay POV.

Im happy I'm gonna be a father. I been waiting on this. Next I was gonna marry her but I had to find the right time and I had to be ready.

"Nigga why you smiling all hard and shit? You getting some when you get home ain't you?" My friend Justin said.

"Nigga iono, but I'm gone be a daddy." I said.

"Ok I see you. I don't want no kids."

"You keep fucking these girls out here with no protection you gone have some all over Cali nigga." I said laughing.

"Whatever man you a fool."

"Yea mann but you know I gotta go on tour in 3 days." I said.

"Yea, you taking Kehlani?"

"Only if she wanna go." I said.

"Oh. There she go right there."

Kehlani walked in looking good as ever. I stood up and we shared a kiss.

"Wassup baby, how you feeling?"

"I'm ok, just a little tired. I supposed to had went to my business but ion feel like going." She said.

"Oh, well go on home and get some rest. I'm done here so I can go to the business for you."

"Ok thanks bae" she said walking towards the door.

"Love you"

"Love you too" she said and walked out.

"Ite man, I'll see you tomorrow probably" I said walking towards the door.

"Ite."

I walked out and got in my car and headed to Kehlani clothing store. I pulled up and walked in. I noticed a girl staring at me from the corner of my eye. I looked over at her and she smiled. I walked to the back where Kehlani office was and got some of her stuff and locked up and started walking towards the store door when that girl stopped me.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Zay, why?" I asked.

"I knew you looked familiar. You zay the rapper and singer.My name Erica."

"Cool, um I need to be going" I said.

"Ok, well you wanna talk sometime?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm cool. I have a girlfriend and a baby on the way." I said walking past her. I got in my car and drove home.