Chapter 11

Kehlani POV.

Today is the day me and Kayla can go home. I'm really excited. And of course you should know me and her is all on the internet. I got my discharge papers and walked out with zay. I put kayla in the backseat and strapped it up. I got in and we headed home.

I got out and zay got Kayla out and we walked in the house. It felt good to be back home. I took Kayla in her room and put her in her crib.

"Baby, I love our family." Zay said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I do too." I said smiling. We walked into our room. I took a shower and put some black and white Adidas pants on and a white shirt. I put on my black and white Adidas.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Me and myah going to the gym. I gotta get back in shape." I said.

"You already in shape. Well to me."

"I'm fat, not cute." I said.

"You fat in the right places." He said grabbing my butt.

"Whatever zay, I'll call you when Im on my way back home." I said laughing.

"Ite."

I grabbed my keys and walked out the house. I got in my car and drove to myah house. I blew the horn when I pulled up.

"Hey baby." She said getting in.

"Heyyy."

"Where zay twin?" She said.

"At home with him."

"Ohh."

We pulled up at planet fitness and we got out. We walked in and we got started. We got on the treadmill first.

"Mmh, look at that fine piece of meat." She said stopping and sipping her water.

"Girl, you crazy. Knowing you married." I said drinking my water.

"Girl, trey be tripping. Me and him haven't made love in I don't know how long. I think he cheating I just aint say nothing yet."

"Lordy, well you need to say something." I said.

"I will. In thinking about giving him them papers."

"Do what you gotta do." I said.

We worked out some more and we left. We got in the car and I drove myah home.

"Alright girly, ima call you later." She said getting out.

"Alright." I said and headed home. I walked in and heard Kayla crying. I walked upstairs and saw zay holding her.

"Baby, thank god. I can't put her back to sleep." He said.

"Baby, just hold her for right now. I need to take a shower." I said walking in the bathroom.

I washed up and threw on something comfortable. Kayla was still crying. I took her from zay and rocked her. She stopped crying and fell asleep. I took her to her room and put her in her crib.

I walked back in our room and saw zay sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong bae?" I asked sitting beside him.

"I don't think I'm a good dad."

"Don't say that. You are a great dad."

"For real?"

"Yes for real. Now come lay down so we can cuddle." I said.

We laid down and I laid on his chest. I loved laying on him.

Myah POV.

I walked through the door and riety ran up to me.

"Mommy, I missed you. Please don't leave me again." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I won't but where trey?" I asked looking around.

"His girlfriend mommy."

My mouth dropped. This nigga fucked up.

"Anything else I need to know." I asked.

"He kicked me in my back because I was gonna tell you."

I picked her up and walked out the house. I put her in the car and I got in and sped to kehlani house. I was pissed like a mother fucker. I got out and knocked on the door. Zay came to the door.

"Where myah?" I said tears rolling down my face.

"Baby come here." He yelled. Kehlani came to the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"This motherfucker cheating and beating on my child." I said.

"What the fuck?"

"Yea. Keep riety for me. I'll be back for her." I said.

"Ok."

"Baby, listen to me. You're going to stay with kehlani and zay. I'll be back for you. I love you."

"I love you too." Riety said.

I got in my car and headed home. I walked in the house and saw trey on the couch.

"Where the fuck you been?" He said getting loud.

"Nigga don't get loud with me. And ima ask you the same question. Where were you?" I said getting loud back.

"With some friends."

"Lie a fucking again. I'm through with you lying cheating bastard. You left my daughter here by herself to go fuck a hoe. Then on top of that you kicked my baby in her back. Are you for real. I said yelling.

"Bitch lower your fucking voice." He said punching me in my face. I grabbed my face and started crying.

"What happened to you." I said crying.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm tired of you." He said kicking me in my stomach.

I cried some more. I couldn't move it hurted so bad.

"Then you wonder why I cheated on you. Mann I don't even know why I married yo ugly ass." He said.

I stood up finally but he threw me against the wall. I felt blood coming from my head. I tried to stand up but I blacked out.

Kehlani POV.

I was watching TV when I got a phone call.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey, kehlani." It was myahs mom.

"Hey."

"Get to the hospital. Myah there." She said and hung up.

I got up put some shoes on and ran upstairs where zay was.

"Zay, let's go. Myah in the hospital." I said and ran in kayla room. I picked her up and put her in her car seat. I woke riety up and put them both in the car.

Zay got in and we drove to the hospital. We walked in and I saw myah mom sitting down. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Family of Myah."

We all stood up.

"I'm sorry but myah didn't make it. She took to many blows to the stomach and head. She bled out in the inside."

Myah momma broke down. I hugged her and start crying too. I couldn't believe my best friend is gone.