Chapter 3

Zay POV.

Today the hospital discharging my baby and I'm getting ready to go get her. I picked up my phone and saw I had got a text from layla. Wtf do she want.

Layla-Can you come over for we can talk please.
Me-Talk about?
Layla-some things. I'm at residence inn room 30.
Me-ite

I grabbed my keys and headed out the house. I drove to residence inn and looked for room 30. I knocked on the door and she came to the door in some booty shorts and a white t-shirt showing her cleavage. I tried to ignore and just walked in. I ain't gone lie she was looking sexy tho but Kehlani was bad. She walked over to me and we sat down on her bed.

"Zay, iono if you heard about me and James breaking up but zay I did it for you because I want you" She said.

"First part none of my business. And second part I'm sorry layla I have a girlfriend. " I said.

"OK so what, you know you like me too zay. You know you want this." She said getting on my lap.

"Layla, I cant." I said trying to move her.

"No zay, you can." She said placing my hands on her ass. I grabbed her ass and flipped her over on the bed so that she was laying on her back. I kissed her on her neck and took her shirt off. I started licking on her chest and she let out a soft moan. I was about to take her pants off when I remembered Kehlani. I stopped myself and jumped up.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting up.

"I'm sorry layla, I'm with Kehlani and I love her to death. I can't hurt her." I said walking out and to my car. I got in and headed to the hospital to pick Kehlani up. I pulled up and saw her coming outside.

"Hey bae, I missed you." She said getting in.

"I miss you too" I said driving off.

When we got home I went straight upstairs into our room and laid down.

Kehlani POV

We got home and zay went upstairs and laid down. What was wrong with him? I walked upstairs and stood beside the bed.

"Zay, what's wrong with you." I said.

"Nothing just umm a little tired." He said.

I walked into the bathroom and took my clothes off and took me a warm shower. I got out, threw some grey and white jogging pants on and a white cut off shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and went into one of the guest bedrooms and got in the bed. I wasn't going to worry about zay acting strange. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

***********************************
When I woke up it was 8:30. Damn I slept for 2 hours. I got up and went downstairs to go find something to eat when I saw zay standing out on the patio.

"Zay, please talk to me. You haven't really talked to me since we came from the hospital". I said walking up to him.

He looked over at me and I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Zay, what's wrong you scaring me." I said.

He did something on his phone and gave it to me. I looked at it and saw text messages from layla.

"You went over there didn't you?" I asked.

He nodded and more tears rolled down his face.

"Zay, please tell me you didn't do anything with her." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Kehlani, I'm sorry."

"You fucking bastard." I said throwing him his phone and walking upstairs.

Baby, I didn't have sex with her. I swear."

"Oh so what did you do huh?" I said turning around.

"I just kissed her."

"I don't give a damn. You should of never took your dumbass over there. I'm in the hospital for getting shot and you out here kissing bitches and shit. Boy I ought to beat yo ass and hers." I said walking into our room packing my clothes.

"Where you going?"

"Away from you. I can't be around you right now." I said walking out the room with my bags.

"No you not. We been together too damn long Kehlani to end it now over one mistake. You don't wanna be around me fine, go into a different room but you are not leaving this house."

I turned around and walked up to him and slapped the shit out of him. He grabbed his face then looked at me and pushed me up against the wall.

"What you gone do zay, hit me? I want you too." I said. He let me go.

"That's what I thought. Boy I wish you would hit me" I said taking my bags back upstairs.

I went our room and closed the door and locked it. I was pissed and upset at the same time. I knew exactly I was gonna do. I put my shoes on and got my keys and left the house. I was on my way to residence inn.

I pulled up and looked for room 30. I got out and knocked on the door. She came to the door and looked at me up and down.

"Can I help you?"

"You know what a matter of fact I can help you." I said stealing her inaher face knocking her to the ground. I start pounding her face with my fist. I didn't stop till I saw blood coming from her nose.

"Now that should help you understand not to fuck with my man again hoe." I said walking out and getting in my car. I had blood all on my shirt. I drove home and walked in the house. I went upstairs and got out my clothes and took a shower. I got out and put some shorts on and a shirt and got in the bed.
***********************************