Chapter 8

I moved up 4 months.

Kehlani POV.

I'm so ready to have this baby. I already thought of a name for my baby girl. Kayla Talia Parker. Zay been busy on the road with his tours. I'll be glad when he gets back. I miss him so much. I got my phone and saw zay facetiming me. I answered.

"Hey baby, I miss you." I said when I saw him.

"I miss you too. I should be home tomorrow."

"Awe baby, that's great." I said.

"Yea, ima see you tomorrow. Love you."

"OK, love you too." I said and hung up.

Zay POV.

I been on tour for a long time. I was ready to go home to see my baby. After I got off face time with Kehlani I headed to shoot my rap video.

"Hey zay, you ready?" One of my dancers name nicki asked.

"I should be asking you that, you dancing." I said.

"I'm ready baby always." She said walking away. I glanced at her ass and walked away.

After I shot my rap video and I watched it. The shit was dope.

"How I do?" Nicki asked walking up to me.

"Cool." I said.

"Cool? That's it? You making it seem like I did bad."

"You did good nicki." I said laughing.

"Thanks."

"So where you fenna go from here?" I asked.

"Home, why?"

"Just asking." I said.

"Uh huh, righttttt."

"You a trip." I said shaking my head.

"Right. If you need anything you know my number." She said kissing me on my lips and walking away.

Did this girl just kiss me? I'm not gone front but she got some soft lips tho. I wiped my mouth and headed back to my tour bus. I got ready to head to my concert.

When I got there it was hella packed. They love me all my fans. I got off the bus and headed back stage.

"Zay, let's go."

I walked on stage and the crowd went wild.

"Wassup, New york. How y'all doing tonight?" I said into the mic. All the girls was screaming. I started rapping and singing just did my thing. After I finished I made a announcement.

"Yo, New York. I wanna thank y'all for being here tonight. My fans and they support but there's one person that show me the most support and that's my future wife Kehlani. I love you baby." I said and walked off stage.

Layla POV.

I been working hard. I got me a car so I could get places without others taking me. Tonight I didn't have to be at work so me and jayda was sitting on the bed watching TV. I started flipping through channels but stopped when I saw zay performing at his concert. He did real good.

"Mommy, who that?" Jayda asked.

"Someone mommy knows." I said still looking at the TV. At the end of zay performance zay made an announcement about his fans then Kehlani. My blood boiled when he started talking about her. That's supposed to had been me not that bitch. It wasn't fair. A tear rolled down my face but I wiped it away.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Jayda said.

"Nothing, its time for you to go to sleep." I said picking her up and taking her to her room and putting her in her bed.

"Good night mommy." She said.

"Good night." I said and walked back into my room. I was so mad about what I saw and heard on TV. Kehlani had to go. I threw some clothes on and put on my shoes. I grabbed my keys and looked in jayda room and saw her sleeping. I walked out the house and got in my car and drove to Kehlani and zay house. I sat in front of there mansion which supposed to had been mine.

Kehlani POV.

I was watching zay say his announcement. Omg it made be so happy. He was so sweet. I swear I love that man. I was about to lay down when I heard the doorbell. Who could be here during this time of night. I got up and went downstairs to the door. I opened it and saw layla. This bitch had some nerve coming to my house.

"What the fuck you want?" I said crossing my arms.

"Just wanna talk."

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"Look bitch, I'm just gonna say it how it is. You stole my fucking life. All this supposed to be me. Not you."

"Excuse me?" I said.

She pushed me to the floor. And stuck me with a needle in my leg. I tried to get up but my vision blacked out and I fell back to the floor.

I woke up in the back seat of a car. My vision was blurry from being knocked out by the shot. I looked to see layla driving the car. This bitch did not kidnap me. She pulled up to a house and I closed my eyes so she wouldn't know I was awake. She shook me , I didn't move. She got out the car and went into the house. I tried to move my hand but my hands were tied behind my back. I wiggled my hands free and untied my feet which was tied too. I felt for my phone in the car and felt it under the seat. I got it and called zay.

"Hello" he answered.

"Baby, help me. Layla kidnapped me im in her car."

"What? Are u untied?"

"Yes, she's in this house."

"Get out the car. And run now."

"I can't she has child safety lock on the doors." I said trying to open the doors.

"Shit, ite I'm on my way."

He hung up. Just then I saw layla coming out with jayda. I laid back down and closed my eyes. She got in and put jayda in the front seat. She drove off. Next thing I know I blanked out again.

I woke up in a room. I was tied up to a chair. I looked around and noticed I was in a basement. Just then I saw layla walk in front of me.

"What's wrong Kehlani?" She said laughing.

"Fuck you, bitch." I said.

"I wouldn't say that." She said pulling out a gun. I didn't say nothing else. Knowing this crazy bitch she would probably shoot me. I started crying I was so scared.

"You feel the pain don't you. That's how I felt. Crying and hurting. Just because you stole my life. I supposed to be zay future wife. Having his baby. Living in a mansion. Not you." She said hitting me in my face. My nose started bleeding.

"If I can't have him, you can't either. I want you dead. I want him to hurt same way I did." She said aiming the gun at me.

POW POW.