7

vote please

"I really wish you hadn't worn that gown." Harry hissed through his teeth as you both neared the galla. Harry had been asked to attend an important event for his company and he wanted his darling baby girl to be there beside him.

You pouted, your lipstick covered lips jutting out ever so slightly. "I thought you liked this dress."

You watched him as he sighed and adjusted himself in his seat. You giggled as you realized why he didn't want you to wear the dress. You looked down between his thighs and saw his bulge.

"I do like the dress, I like it on my floor." He ground out as he palmed himself ever so slightly. You placed your delicate hand over his and pressed down making his palm flat against his clothed member.

"Don't be unreasonable. It's a big event, put a smile on that dial!" You teased him and took your hand off of his. He looked at you murderously through narrowed slits.

"Are you begging for a punishment? If I want to be unreasonable I will be," he spat and looked out the window, leaving you to yourself. You rolled your eyes, he was overreacting, and unclicked you belt before moving to sit right next to him.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," you told him quietly. He turned from the window and looked at you; he sighed and pulled you to sit on his lap.

"Daddy doesn't like it when you talk to me like that baby girl. I think a punishment is in order." Your eyes widened as you knew what he was going to have you do; you were the one that got him hard in the first place.

You got off his lap and started to lean down but he grasped your shoulders and kept your upright. You looked at him in confusion but he had a sly smirk painted on his face.

"I'm going to tease you for this punishment, you come at anytime during tonight without my permission I'm going to spank you until that pretty little bum of your is all red." He spoke as the driver slowed down and pulled up to the entrance of the galla. You had made a grave mistake for upsetting him and you knew it; he would make it 10 times worse for you than you for him.

You sat quietly on the seat as the driver got out and ran over to Harry's door to open it for him. He plastered on a grin and got out the car, holding his hand out to help you out of the vehicle.

"Thank you," you told him quietly and looked around. There were a few people mulling about but it was a considerably chilly evening so most people were probably inside. You glanced up at the dark sky and you could see the clouds moving in and the threat of rain looming over you.

"Alright kitten, time to go in." Harry placed his hand on the small of your back and lead you into the venue.

"Kitten? That's a new one," you commented as you smiled politely to the people who walked past you. This was the first big event you had been to with Harry and before hand he had told you the rules you had to follow. Getting into the relationship with him came with many rules and you didn't know how you felt about that.

"I like it so it'll stay." He ended the conversation there and you were both stopped by a man around Harry's age rushing towards him. He was practically out of breath when he got to the both of you.

"Harry," he nodded at him and the man glanced at you with curiosity mixed with disdain.

"Arnold." Harry said in acknowledgement to the balding man.

"Just letting you and your company," he looked over to you and back to Harry, "know that Margret is here. Beware she's on witch hunt looking for your girl."