18

Please vote

You leaned down and kissed his chest slowly, sucking and nipping at his skin. You dragged your tongue down his torso and kissed his happy trail before your fingers pulled down his underwear.

His erection was in full swing as it oozed precum onto his smooth stomach. you swiped your finger over the tip and pooped into your mouth tasting him.

You got off of him and stripped down slowly much to his distress of not being able to touch you.

"I'll let your hands go when I am ready to let them down," you told you as you got back onto his legs.

"Please baby," he whined and you looked at him tauntingly.

"You want me to fuck you daddy?" You hadn't called him that in a while and the moment his eyes widened you knew you had him.

"Do you want your good little kitten to fuck you nice and good?" You whispered into his ear.

You picked up his cock and slipped it right inside you. You winced still even though you both had too much sex to keep track of.

He let out a loud groan as you sank yourself down on him. It was as though you could feel him in your stomach and you stayed still for a minute or two to adjust to him filling you.

You lifted up and sank back down, beginning to ride him. He began to writhe against the headboard as he couldn't touch you. Your breast began to bounce as you moved faster and you knew he wanted nothing more then the bury his face in your chest but you were too far into teasing him to think about stopping now.

He sharply lifted his hips up making you gasp as he touched your g-spot directly. You braced your hands on his chest as he continued to move, making the effort to take control.

"Oh god," you moaned as you moved against him at a faster pace. Your mind was blank and you leaned down to kiss him as he fucked you.

"How are you still so tight?" He asked as you started to suck at his neck. You moaned loudly and blindly reached for the key next to you.

He stopped fucking you as you unlocked the cuffs and he flipped the both of you over. You were ready for the hard and deep thrust he sent into you. The sound of skin slapping against each other was the only other thing filling your ears as he licked and bit at the skin of your neck.

Your hands wrapped around his neck bringing his mouth to yours and you felt yourself become close. He could feel your walls tighten around his cock so it was one last thrust that had you screaming his name and bitting his shoulder.

The continued to fuck you while until he was ready to come and once he did you felt his seed fill you up. He got off of you and grinned at you as he gazed at your still shaking form.

"Just think of when we try for a baby." He smirked and gave you a loving kiss on the cheek before pulling you onto his chest.

If tonight was any indication of how "trying" would be, you were looking forward to it.