Chapter Three: Caught in the Rain Pt. 2

Before I could even answer Austin. I heard an annoying squeal coming from the living room, I look up and see that whore.

Wait..why should am I jealous?! I mean ..I don't know. Nevermind!

"WHAT IS WITH ALL THE YELLING!" she whinned while holding her head. She must still be hung over. Good.

I ignored her and asked Austin what he wanted for my freedom. He said, "Tell me I'm the most gorgeous man alive and that you would take me right now on the kitchen floor!"

I wish he could have seen my face because my jaw hit the ground. He was so silly sometimes, I swear. I heard someone open the back door to an annoyed ginger.

I hit Austin on the back and finally huffed a sigh and said, " Austin Carlile you are the most gorgeous man alive and I want to just take you right now on the kitchen floor!" I screamed the last part and said, "THERE YA HAPPY YOU MORON!" He laughed more as the guys joined in. He finally put me down and patted my head while saying, "Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" I glared at him for a moment before stomping to my room to go get my phone.

I could still hear them laughing as I reached my room, grabbed my phone and started dialing home. I guess I just wanted to talk to someone besides the guys. I put my back against the door and sat down while hearing the phone ring.

"Hello?" said the woman I called Mom. Haha. I loved her sweet voice so much. After my dad died she had been going through a rough patch but she is still getting better. I hear she met someone new and that he makes her happy. I guess its alright, but sometime or another I need to meet him!

I said, "Hey mom, how are you?"

" Ally-Kat, its nice to hear from you. I'm good dear, what about you?" she said. My dad came up with that nickname and it just stuck for them at least. That is why people call me Kat, Kitten, Lexi, or sometimes even Alexis. I guess I don't mind much.

I told her I was fine and continued talking to her for awhile.

Austins POV~

I knew the moment she rushed out she was going to go be mad in her room. I don't know whats up with her today. Maybe she just needed some more sleep. I shrugged it off and joined everyone in the living room. Phil and Tino were playing xbox while Aaron and I were just watching and talking about the coming up tour for Warped Tour. I noticed that Alan and that girl were gone. They probably just went out to get something to eat.

Alexis POV~

I talked to my mom for at least an hour and then decided to come out of hiding. I walked into the living room and saw everyone except for one person.

"Where's the ginger?" I said while looking around.

Austin looked up from talking to Aaron and said, "Out, I think."

I shrugged and said, " Well ok, anyone want to go swimming before it starts raining?"

Everyone got up and said yes. I walked over to the door and saw it already starting to rain.

"Wait guys..its already raining!" I said. Austin said, "SO?! Lets go swimming in the rain then!" Everyone nodded and I said, "Well I guess its settled, lets get ready!"

I ran to my room and put on my skeleton bikini. I love it so much plus it made my boobies look great. I took off my make up and put my hair into a pony tail.

I ran out and went out the door. The guys were already there. I walked over to where Austin was. He was wearing shorts with duckies on it. I started giggling and saw him turn around. At the moment I said, "QUACK CARLILE!" He gave me a smirk and said, "Oh you think thats funny, you should see this." Before I could respond, he grabbed a hold of my waist and threw me in the pool.