Chapter Seventeen: Plan A

Sorry I haven't updated D: I know I am a bad person!! But a lot has been happening and it's ugh!! So here is another update.

~Lex

---------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen

Austin POV~

I had to find Alexis and talk to her right now! But I can't find her anywhere. Where is this girl?

I walked into the bus and saw Tino and Phil playing Xbox.

"Hey guys have you seen Alexis anywhere??"

They paused their game and Tino looked at his phone.

"Yeah.. She went with Alan to the fair down the street-"

"OH! Okay well thanks guys!" I interrupted him and ran off the bus.

I walked towards the fair with my hands in my pocket. Then I bumped into someone quite small and petite.

"Austin?" a familiar voice said.

I looked down at her and realized who it was.

"Oh hey Dani. I thought you were with family?"

"I was but I didn't feel so good so I decided to come back. But when I did Alan wasn't there. Do you know where he is? He isn't answering his phone either!" she said the last part in a whiney voice.

"Uhm.. Yeah I was just going to them. Want to come with?"

"Wait.. Them?"

"Yeah Alexis and Alan went to the fair." I pointed at the fair down the street.

"Oh.. Okay well ten lets go!"

We finally made it to the fair and we didn't bother getting tickets so we just walked around looking for them. We looked all over and no sign. We were near the Ferris wheel. I sighed an looked up at the sky. The sun was setting. Then I turned and saw a red haired guy. Alan and Alexis were on the Ferris wheel when it stopped at the top.

"There they are Dani!!" I pointed at them and we both looked up at them. Then I saw something I would never have thought would happen. He started leaning in towards Alexis as she turned. They were about to kiss but..

"ALAN ASHBY!" Dani screamed.

They both looked startled and looked down at us. I waved at them awkwardly. Well.. This is quite of a situation.

Alexis POV~

I looked at the two people down there. Austin and Dani ...? What the hell.

"Omg.." I heard Alan whisper to no one in particular.

"Yeah.."

The Ferris wheel started up again and we finally got off. Meeting us at the exit was a pissed off Dani and Austin was just awkwardly standing there scratching his neck.

"Alan Ashby you better explain yourself right now!"

"Babe-"

"No don't babe me! You were about to kiss.." She gave me a disgusted look. "HER!"

"I know but-"

"We are going home! Right now!"

She grabbed Alan by his arm and tugged him along. He looked back at me and gave me an apologetic look but I just turned away from him.

"Austin.. I'm hungry.. Lets go get something to eat?" I said quietly while leaning against him.

He gave me a worried glance before putting his arm around me and guiding me out of the Fair.

Well so much for having fun. It always ends in drama. But in a way I'm glad he didn't kiss me.. I don't want to kiss someone in a relationship.

We walked down the road until we reached a diner. We sat down and ordered drinks and burgers.

I looked down at my lap as we both were silent.

He cleared his throat and finally said,"Kitten.. What happened back there? You know you can tell me anything."

I sighed and just shielded my shoulders.

"I honesty don't know. I thought Alan just wanted to have some best friend fun. Ya know? Then on the Ferris wheel.. He just.. I don't know.. like I do have feelings for him but then there is Danielle..." I trailed off while fidgeting with my shirt.

"Alan and Dani.. I don't know about those two. I think he is just confused with his feelings. Honestly Dani is a.." he leaned closer and whispered. "Whore!"

I laughed and shook my head.

"But you know what kitten? I have an idea!! You should get with someone.. But make sure they will go with it. Make him jealous girl and I am sure he will then get his head straight!" He smiled brightly at me.

I thought for a moment then smiled evilly. I have the perfect person to help me out!

"Austin you are a genius!" I got out of my seat and sat next to him hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek.

"Well that is what I am here for darling!"

I laughed and went back to my side. Our food came and we just chatted and laughed. We finished up in there and started walking back to the buses. We finally were close to OM&M bus when I stopped.

"Austin. I need to go talk to someone really quickly..just getting phase one in 'Making Alan Jealous' complete."

He laughed and nodded his head as he went onto the bus. I headed toward the bus I needed to go to and knocked on the door.

The door opened.

"Hey Lexi! What's up?"

"Oh nothing much.. I was wondering if my Turtle was around?" I asked while smiling up.

"Yeah Tony is in the back. Go ahead darling!" He stepped back and let me pass him.

"Thank you Michael!" I walked to the back and opened the door. I went inside and closed it behind me.

"Turtle I need a favor..."

---------------------------------------

Ah cliffhanger! So do you think Tony will agree? What happened between Dani and Alan? Just have to wait and see! Until next time x)

~Lex