Chapter Fifteen: Warped Tour

Ok.. So here it is lol !

~Lex

---------------------------------------

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Alexis POV~

Ugh. Couldn't they just take their make out session somewhere else. Gross.

It has been an hour on the road. Austin, Alan, Dani, and I were in the front and the rest of the guys were in their bunks sleeping. Dani and Alan just started making out like the world is about to end. I sneered at them as my phone went off.

From Sexy Austin:

Gross right?

I looked up to my side and Austin was typing on his phone. I slapped his knee and laughed silently.

From SexiLexi

First of all. Sexy Austin? when did you hack into my phone. Silly boy! And second yes... ugh

From Sexy Austin

Hey! I thought it was an awesome name for me in my phone! And .. are you okay with all this? I know you still like him..

From SexiLexi

Ehh whatever. He can have his fun! Plus I have you, my sexy Austin baby (; !

From Sexy Austin

Ohh? And who said I'm yours? Huh huh?!?!

I smirked down at that message an looked over at him. I leaned over and felt him tense under me.

"Mmm see what happens when I'm near ya baby? I got ya wrapped around my little finger!" I whispered into his ear. I know what I'm doing. Just watch.

I felt him laugh and whisper back to me. "Okay you got me! I'm all yours suga'!"

I turned back with a grin on my face and saw that they had finish sucking each other faces. Dani was still up on him but for some odd reason Alan wasn't concentrated on her but on Austin and I. He looked pissed? Annoyed? I don't know but he was starting to eerk me. Fuck this.

I got up and I turned back to Austin and mouthed. LOTR. Back. Now. And walked to the back. I grabbed lord of the rings from my bunk and went to put it in the DVD player. As It started playing Austin came in with food and drinks.

"Aw good boy! Just what I wanted!" I beamed up at him.

"Anything for my kitten." He cooed back at me and sat next to me on the couch. Some point during the movie I cuddled up on Austin and at some point I went into a deep sleep.

"Kitten!" I heard some say as I was still in my dream. Then I felt the earth shaking.

"Kitten wake up! We are at our first venue!" They yelled again. I finally came out of my dream and looked up at a tall figure.

"Yea know Austin. I love you and your hair! Such gorgeous hair.." I trailed off.

"I love you to. What do you want?" Oh he knew me all so well.

"I want to go outside but.. I'm so tired! Carry me!" I smiled up at him.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine but just cause you look cute with bed head and you are my kitten!"

I fixed my hair as a pony tail and he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the room. We passed by the guys as they were playing on the Xbox.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I asked and they all mumbled something before getting back to their game. Boys and their toys! Haha! Austin carried me outside and walked over to the stage. He put me down and pretended he was out of breath. I hit his shoulder.

"Omg Austin stop! I'm not that heavy, you meanie!" I stomped my foot at him like a five year old.

"She's right. She is heavier!" A voice said behind me.

"Omg I am not you-" I turned around and saw a smiling turtle.

"You? Forgotten my name already kitty? Rejected!" he said while putting his hand over his heart.

"Aw no .. Not yet anyways ha!" I said as I hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around before placing me on the ground.

"Okay you two! Enough of the lovey dovey! We have work to do!" I heard someone yell. One of the people in charge. Patrick? Peter? I have no idea.

Soon all the guys were there and they went up on stage to practice their set. I was set up in the front with my camera and Tony was hanging around with me. We were joking around and I was taking pictures of them all. Sometimes they would pose for me. For some reason Alan kept giving Tony glares, I don't know what his problem is. I shrugged it off and took my last picture as the guys finished up. I looked through the photos and all them looked pretty good. Warped Tour is going to be so awesome!

---------------------------------

Nothing really happened but this is just like a fuller chapter! Next chapter will be better I promise!

~Lex