Chapter Eleven: Lets Have Fun

ok so here is chapter 11. I'm going to start off with what happened when she woke up. Then I'm going to do some of Alan's POV! :D Yay! okay.

~Lex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Alexis POV~

I woke up with a big headache and turned around but went to far and fell off my bed.

"FUCK!" I yelled at the ground. I heard someone open my door and shoes run over to me. A pair of arms wrapped around me and picked me up placing me on the bed. I looked over and saw Aaron.

"OMG, Alexis are you alright there?" he asked looking at the bruise at my head.

I nodded and said, "That bruise was from yesterday and yes I'm fine I just rolled over to far." I smiled up to him.

He laughed and said, "You need to be more careful Lex." He sat at the edge of my bed facing me. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah Yeah I know. So.. where is everyone else?" I asked noticing there wasn't any noise coming from outside of my room.

"Oh well they went out to get some breakfast. Except for Alan. He has been in his room all day yesterday and this morning. I checked up on him and he said he was fine..but I don't know if I believe him.." he shrugged and smiled at me. Aaron really is a caring guy and he knows when one of us is feeling down. That's what I always liked about him. Truely a sweet guy.

I internally groaned and made an 'O' with my mouth. He nodded, stood up and left my room. I was left my my thoughts again. I need to distract myself.

It was hot in my room and well I thought why not just go swimming. I got my bikini and started going into my bathroom to change. I then remembered about what Aaron said about Alan. I should ask if he wants to join me so we could just have fun like old times. Yeah. Thats what we need. Fun.

I trotted out of my room and went over to his. It was a little open and I poked my head in to see him laying on his bed, sheets on him but exposing his chest. Omg. I just love his cat tattoo it is so awesome. I slowly walked up to him and poked his cheek.

"Alan..alan.. yoohoo..you awake?" I said. He stirred a little but didn't wake up. I rolled my eyes and stepped back and ran to the bed jumping on him.

"DON'T MAKE ME HUMP YOU ASHBY!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed into his ear.

He woke up suddenly and pushed me off him. Again the floor.

"Ow Alan what the hell. That's the second time this happened to me." I whimpered to him.

He looked over to me and said,"Well I'm not the one going into people's rooms and jumping on top of them screaming DON'T MAKE ME HUMP YOU!" He chuckled and rolled over laying back into his bed. I rolled my eyes and sighed while I got up.

"Well..you didn't wake up when I asked you to...so I had to do something..out there." I said and smiled brightly. He turned around facing me and raised an eyebrow.

"Well that was totally 'out there'." he said.

"Whatever Ashby! But anyways I wanted to ask if you wanted to go swimming with me..before the guys bring back breakfast." I asked and sat on his bed. He took sometime but then finally said okay. I nodded and went back to my room to go get dressed.

I walked into my bathroom and put on my bikini. I washed my face and grabbed my towel and headed out to the pool. When I got out there Alan was already standing at the edge of the pool looking into it.

This is my chance. Revenge is mine! I threw my towel to the floor and ran over to him.

"REVENGE IS MINE!" I screamed. He turned around with big eyes, like a scaredy cat. (haha see what I did there? no?..oh) I ran up and pushed him into the pool. I guess he grabbed my wrist because we both soon fell into the pool. Damn Ginger.

I resurfaced and started laughing at him.

"What the fuck Alexis?!" he screamed at me. He seemed pissed. His face was almost as red as his hair. Shit.

"Uhm..well uh that was uhm .. from when you tried to drown me! Now we are even!" I yelled back. I wasn't mad I just didn't want to seem like I was scared. He rolled his eyes and still seemed mad but also somewhat hurt.

"Whatever.." he said and turned his back to me and looking over at the ocean.

I sighed and swam over to him and put my arms around his neck, jumping onto his back. I snuggled into his neck and whispered,"Pweasee forgive me my gingaaarr princess.. pretty pweaseee. I'm sorry. pleaassseeee." I kissed his cheek and saw it turn pink.

"AWW DID I MAKE YOU BLUSH?!" I said and kissed his cheeks over and over again. It kept getting brighter red.

"WHAT NO! PFFT STOP IT ! OKAY OKAY I FORGIVE YOU! NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP!" he said while laughing and covering his cheeks with his hands. I giggled and stopped kissing his cheeks.

"That's all you had to say ging-" I started to say but he went under with me on his back. I let go but he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. He stared at me but then we both needed air so we resurfaced.

"HA!" he said at me while shaking his wet hair. I just stuck my tongue out and swam around. That morning was fun. We kind of talked about Warped Tour and played in the pool until the guys finally came.

The rest of the day was very good. Austin wasn't really mad anymore. Alan was now himself again. The rest of the guys well were themselves. That night I slept with a smile on my face.

(This is Alan's POV from yesterday so you guys know why he was upset. I mean you probably do know somewhat but here it is anyways)

Alans POV~

I just walked out of Alexis room when I put her to sleep. I can't get over what she just told me. I know I should just man up and do something but I still am getting over Dani. I did like her a lot. I can't even believe she just ended things.

I was in my room the rest of the day. I didn't want to talk to the guys because they would know something was up. I was just thinking about everything. Dani. Our relationship. Warped Tour. Alexis.

Did I even have feelings for her? Yes..you do. but then you don't

UGH!

I was mentally fighting in my mind when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in.."I said and looked over at the door. Aaron came in. Thank god it wasn't Austin or even Alexis. They mean the world to me but with everything right now I need space from them both.

"Hey man I was just checking up on you." he said and smiled a little.

"Oh.. I'm fine just thinking.. about stuff." I said and looked down at my hands. He came over and patted my back.

"Is this about Dani? I saw what happened at the party but I didn't know what happened until Austin told me. I am so sorry man." he said while still patting my back. I nodded and didn't really say anything for a little while. I guess he noticed I needed my space.

"Okay man..well I am always here when you need to talk. Everyone is here for you." He said and left my room with that.

I sighed and laid back into my bed. I was just running things through my head over and over until I finally fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay there it is! The next chapter will probably take sometime but not too much! I am going to do a month time lapse so we can get to Warped Tour already. There will be some drama coming up and maybe even some love. Just got to wait and see. Until next time.

~Lex