Chapter Fourteen: Forgive and Forgotten

So.. Drama? Aha it's going to be all good just keep reading :) yay!

~Lex

----------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Alan's POV~

I started waking up with a pounding in my head. I turned around and saw Dani sleeping peacefully. She looked so cute.

Then I heard a shriek.

Wtf?!

I jumped out of bed and put on some sweats. I ran out of my room. I heard someone yell and it came from Alexis room. Then I saw the guys also running towards her room and I joined them. Just as I got there Alexis ran out of her room. She looked so hurt and broken.

I looked into the room, Austin and Mike Fuentes was in there. Both looked like they punched the hell out of each other. But Austin had shock all over his face.

"What the fuck man? What happened?" I heard Aaron yell.

Austin just nodded and said one word.

"Alexis.."

I turned and ran towards the door that she clearly left open when she ran out. I ran out screaming her name and I saw her running. I ran down the driveway and onto the sidewalk after her. Damn she ran fast. I just about caught her as she reached the grass of the park. I jumped onto her making us both roll onto the grass.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she screamed while trying to get out of my grip.

"Alexis! Calm down its only me. Calm down!" I said back to her while turning her onto her back to face me.

"A-Alan?" she stuttered. She had a tear stained face and she just hid into my chest and kept crying.

"Shh .. shh kitty. What happened?" I asked while rubbing her back.

"Austin.. Mike.. Fighting. I tried to stop it. Alan. But Austin pushed me out of the way and .. and he pushed so hard.. sending me into the wall.."

I was shocked by Austin actions but then again when ever he fights he is never under control.

"Shh.. Alexis listen to me. Austin didn't mean to do it. He was trying to protect you from getting hit. He wasn't under control and when he pushed you.. He probably didn't know he did it THAT hard. Please Alexis. He looked so shocked at his actions. Believe me. Please come back. You have to anyways we leave in awhile for Warped. Remember?"

I got up and pulled her along with me. I looked down and just decided to pick her up bridal style while she buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"Okay.. I guess I was just.. shocked is all. I'm sorry for running out like that.."

I kissed her forehead and began to walk towards the house.

"It's understandable Alexis. Just don't be to hard on Austin. I'm sure he hella sorry for what happened. He probably won't stop apologizing." I laughed and then I reached the driveway.

Austin came running out as stood in front of us.

"Alexis baby I am so so sorry for what I did. I wasn't thinking and I shouldn't have overreacted but I just didn't like Mike-" before he could finish Alexis jumped out of my arms and hugged Austin tightly. He picked her up.

"Austin.. It's ok I understand. I'm sorry for running off. Just ..can we forget this happened and move on. I mean Warped Tour is here! We need to start packing."

"Uh...Alexis you know you were supposed to pack like days ago."

"Oh..shit. Well then I need to pack! So put me down and come help me foo!" He did and put her down. Austin went back inside and Alexis was just about to before she turned back to me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." she whispered into my ear and kissed my check. As she turned and went inside, I felt my cheeks start to burn.

Damn, the things this girl does to me.

Alexis POV~

Dammit what was I thinking! Kissing Alan on the cheek like that! Oh right I wasn't thinking. at. all.

As I entered my room I felt my cheeks blush and then I quickly turned towards my dresser. Austin already had my suitcase out.

"So..Alexis I think once we have a free day. We can just hang out together like the old days. What do you think?" Austin asked while putting clothes into my suitcase.

"Yeah sure. That sounds like fun.." Then I remembered something. "Austin where did Mike go?"

"Oh he is in the living room waiting for Vic to pick him up."

"Oh..ill be right back I need to ask him something." I patted his back to reassure him it'll be okay before walking out of my room.

I saw Mike sitting on the sofa on his phone texting. I went up to him.

"Mike?" I asked while looking down at him. He looked up and smiled.

"Yes babe?"

"Well I just wanted to ask something.." I sighed and sat next to him. "We didn't.. do anything last night, did we?"

He was quiet for awhile then spoke up.

"No , Alexis we didn't. I mean after I kissed you. You sort of passed out. So I picked you up and brought you back to your room. I just kind of passed out next to you. I hope you didn't mind.." he grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. Before I could respond he kept talking.

"I really like you Alexis, a lot. I would never take advantage of you. I know this morning I was acting cocky but that was just the alcohol talking. I'm sorry that I fought Austin. I just hope maybe we can work something out between us."

I sighed and looked into his eyes. They were so filled with hope. So I just simply said,"Lets see what happens at Warped, okay?"

He just squeezed my hand and then a honk came from outside.

"Well that must be Vic, I'll see you later Lexi." He kissed my forehead and ran out the door.

I smiled to myself an went back to my room to finish packing. I kind of told Austin what happened and he didn't agree at first. I told him lets see how Warped goes and he just went along with it. After packing Austin went to go get ready for the day. Everyone was already done so we all waited in the living room. Even Dani, who got back with Alan and is coming with us on tour. Blah. I won't let her ruin my summer.

Just as Austin came out a loud honk came from outside. We all got our stuff and went outside to put it into the big bus. We all entered and the bus started driving.

"WARPED TOUR HERE WE COME!" Austin screamed as did everyone else.

This will be one hell of a summer.

------------------------------------

Ok here it is guys. It might seem somewhat awkward. If it does I sorry aha. Just keep reading.

~Lex