Chapter Five: Changing Minds

ok..guys this one will be very very weird..and of course fun! LOOL I may even put some romance? Mmm? ok ok so here we go. Oh and there are some swearing..sorry about that but other than that its all good.

~Lex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FIVE

Alan's POV~

I needed to talk to her..Ask her if she was alright. I finally got the courage to go up to her door.

Knock. Knock. Oh..shit what have I done..what if she is sleeping. oh my god.

"Come on in stranger," she said. I walked in and it was completely dark. She saw me and said,"Hey, Alan, whats up?" I fumbled around for the light switch and then heard her say,"WAIT, Alan leave it off." I laughed nerviously and said,"Uhm ok.. and nothing really I just wanted to-" and then my phone went off.

Shit. Who the fuck is calling me. I took it out and saw the caller I.D. Danielle.. ugh I don't want to ignore her and get in trouble. I sighed and said," Wait a second Kat, I need to take this call." I went out of the room.

"Hey Dani, whats up?" I said.

"Nothing baby just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to the beach tomorrow?" she asked.

I didn't really feel like hanging out with her at all and then I remember we had our photoshot tomorrow at 1.

"Sorry darling I have a photoshot tomorrow and its mostly all day. Maybe this weekend?" I said.

She said alright and we said our goodbyes. I returned into the room and finally found the light switch. I turned it on as I kicked the door shut. I started to say somethning but realized no one was in the room.

I heard silent crying coming from the bathroom. oh no. I walked over and knocked on it lightly. I heard her fumble and she opened it slowly. When I saw her face she look so broken. I couldn't stand to see her that way..

"Kitten.."I started to say but she had a flash of anger in her eyes all of a sudden.

"What do you want?!" she sneered at me.

Great..she was mad at me. I didn't do anything though! Girls are so complicated!

Before I could respond the door slammed in my face. I was completely shocked. She never got this angry..maybe once in a blue moon but hell.. I started turning the knob but it was locked. "Shit" I silently cursed myself. "Let me in Alexis! PleaseI just want to talk to you, please.." I started hearing her cry. Great. Only one person will cheer her up now. Austin. I punched the wall and ran out to go get him.

"AUSTIN, COME HERE AND HELP ME WITH ALEXIS!" I yelled at him. He was just watching tv at the time. He looked up and ran up to me.

"What. Did. You. Do." he glared at me. "Honestly, man I don't know, I started to talk to her and then i got a phone call and stepped out. When I came back in she was in the bathroom..crying.. and she has now locked herself in there." He sighed and ran into her room.

I stood there for a second...I could hear Austin already yelling.

I walked in as Austin yelled,"..OPEN THIS DOOR." I went by his side and gave him a concerned look, he returned it but kept banging on the door. We heard her whimper then heard teh fauct go on and then off. All of a sudden she said,"Austin, are you alone?" He looked at me and I nodded as I left him to it.

I really hope she was ok. I know she probably is she is a strong person. So beautiful. WOO Alan man snap out of it..

I laid on my bed and fell to sleep.