Chapter Nineteen: Past Resurfaces

Chapter

So here it is! Finallyyyy! Aha 

~Lex

------------- 

Alexis POV~

It has been over a week now. I didn't think the plan was working, Alan seemed distant and emotionless. Danielle had already left to go home. Good.

I rolled over in my bunk to come face to face with Austin. He had slept with me last night because I couldn't sleep. Today was probably going to be bad. You see it was the anniversary of my Fathers death. I miss him so much and just thinking of him makes me sad and yet happy because he was the best dad ever. He had died in a car crash. A hit and run. They never found the driver and my dad was left to die. When we heard about it, the hospital said he was still conscious but they didn't know how long he would last.

I started crying slightly and I then I felt someone brush my tears away.

"Shh.. shh Alexis. I know you miss him and today may be hard for you. Just take it easy Hun." Austin whispered to me.

I nodded my head and stopped crying. 

"I guess I'll just take pictures and just walk around."

Today we were in Las Vegas. Ahh.. I love Las Vegas. Fun times.

Austin and I got up in an hour and we both got ready. As I was waiting for him to finish I was in the front eating some cereal in the booth. I heard some walk in and I looked up and saw Alan.

"Morning Alan." I said and smiled a little at him.

He smiled back and came over and sat next to me. He hugged me and said,"Morning kitty! Everything will be okay."

The whole band knew about my Dad and they supported me whenever this day came.

The guys were all ready and we all headed out to the stage. I stood on the side. Finally it was the guys turn to go up. Pierce the Veil came out and they all gave me hugs. Tony kissed me briefly and said he would come back after he showered.

The guys went onstage. I went in the front and took some pictures. I decided to just watch the show. Until I felt a presence behind me. I felt breathing on my neck and a deep voice said,"Long time no see... Ally-Kat."

I froze. I knew that voice. That voice.. that had haunted my dreams for weeks. That made me start to cut . I hated that voice. I hated the person it belonged to. I turned around to face my Ex-Boyfriend.

I gritted my teeth and slowly said,"Lestat." That isn't his real name but a nickname. He had pale skin, golden eyes and hair. Lestat the Vampire. We had dated in high school, freshman year and I broke it off in college because he became abusive, physically & mentally. He would blame my Dads death on me. I couldn't take it anymore. I never did know what happened to him.

He towered over me and gave me a wicked grin.

"It is a pleasure to see you again, love." He dragged the word 'love' and I shivered. I backed up from him but he took a hold of my wrist.

"Let go! Lestat please! Stop!" I screamed but no one could hear me over Austin's screaming and the instruments. I tried to get out of his grip but he just tightened his grip. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"You got away once. I won't let that happen again. My Ally-Kat!" He started tugging me along and I tried to fight back. We were passing the gate to go out into the crowd and I grabbed the fence.

"Lestat! Let me go you asshole!" I yelled over the music at him. He turned and glared at me. He didn't like being called names. He raised his hand and slapped me. Once I let go of the fence to rub my cheek he grabbed both my hands and pulled me away. Away from my friends, my life. I looked up at the stage and saw my boys. I tried screaming but everyone was into the music. We were passing a stand and I decided to kick over a trash can. It got in the way so Lestat let me go for a moment.

That's all I needed. I ran and ran. But I knew he was behind me. I saw OM&M on stage and waved them down. I don't know if they saw me or not.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HEL-" I screamed before someone jumped on top of me sending us both to the floor. I struggled before Lestat turned me on my back.

"Don't fight me Love! You are mine!" I tried smacking him but he held both of my hands with one hand & with the other he raised about to hit me again. I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him for another moment. I waited for the slap but it never happened. I get a weight lifted off of me. I then felt someone lifting me to a siting position and touching my face. I opened my eyes and saw big brown ones and red hair.

Alan. Thank god. They saw. I laughed an then started crying. I hugged Alan to me. Over his shoulder I saw Austin beating someone. Lestat. Soon security came and pulled Austin off of Lestat. Alan had pulled me up and I was leaning against him.

Lestat looked up at me and smiled. 

"This isn't over love. I will find you. You can never hide from me. Never." 

The security lifted him up as he said this.

I shuddered and shook with fear. Alan had left me and stood in front of Lestat. 

"You listen here bud! You don't threaten her, don't even think of her, don't even look at her wrong. Back off!!" Lestat just smiled and spat at Alan. Oh you shouldn't have done that..

Alan socked him straight in the face and whispered something I couldn't quite hear. Alan turned back to me and took hold of my hand. I was still shocked. Alan dragged me back to the bus. Austin, his hand needed bandage, and the rest of the guys followed.

Alan took me into the back and sat me on the couch. He sat next to me. I didn't say anything. All I could think about is what Lestat had said. What if it was true? Will I ever be free of him?

Alan then took my face between his hands and looked me in the eyes. 

"Alexis.. It's okay. He won't hurt you. We are here for you. He is being arrested soon and he will go in jail for attempting kidnapping and abuse."

I just nodded and closed my eyes, trying not to cry. Alan still held my face and then I felt soft lips pressed to mine. It was a quick peck, but still. I opened my eyes and looked at Alan oddly. His eyes were looking at mine but you could tell he was thinking of something.

He then whispered,"I was so scared for you. I saw you at the back waving your arms like a mad man and yelling something. Then I saw Lestat and I knew something was up. I told Austin where you were and just as he looked. Lestat had jumped on you. You should have seen how fast Austin jumped offstage and ran over to you guys! I told the guys and followed right after. I saw you there. Just laying and shutting your eyes tightly. If I wouldn't have seen you signal for help.." He put his forehead against mine and sighed."My kitty.. you could have been lost... I love you Alexis. I care for you and I never want to leave you."

I smiled at him and finally said it, 

"I love you Alan Ashby."

I kissed him briefly before I felt a pain in my head. I leaned on Alan. I heard him yelling my name before I saw black. I let it consume me. Thinking of only what Alan said.

-------------  

Okay! There it is!! How is it? What about Lestat? Eh? Hehe. His pic is off on the side>>>>> (And YES! its Lestat from the movie Queen of the Damned! If you have never seen it then well go see it my kittens!!) Lestat may or may not come back. I haven't decided yet. But anyways Its late and I'm tired! So good night! Also my OM&M Meeting is published so go check it out! Peace 

P.S. Anyone listene to Restoring Force yet?? It is beyond awesome and I am proud of all the guys to accomplish this amazing album! I love every song. 

~Lex