Chapter Twenty-Three: Date

Okay (: date time!

~Lex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alan's POV~

The guys and I had left to go do a quick interview. I was really anxious throughout the whole thing because I was excited for taking Alexis out. I haven't felt this excited about going out with someone.. well never really. No one was that special enough to me, but Alexis is something else. I care a lot about her and even if she doesn't feel the same I will always fight for her.

The interview was finally over and I was literally running back to the bus. Before I could open the door Austin stopped me and I looked over at him. He had a mischievous look in his eyes that I have seen many times.

"I'm sure Alexis is sleeping. How about we go and 'wake' her up."

He said while opening the door up quietly as possible. He went in first and then I went in, the guys had went to go get some food. I looked over at Austin for a signal to move and he nodded his head. I tiptoed over toward the bunks while Austin behind me. But then I didn't see that there was a can on the floor and I kicked it a little and it made a noise. I froze and waited for her to come out but she never did. I began again, this time looking ahead of me and I went over to her bunk while Austin was at the door.

Alexis POV~

I was almost asleep when I heard a noise. I held me breath and waited to hear anything else. It was quiet so I relaxed more into my bed. My eyes were drooping and then I heard someone open my curtain and screamed "BOO!" In my ear. I screamed and sat straight up causing me to hit my head on the bunk above me.

I looked over at Alan and Austin laughing their ass off.

"OMG you guys! Not funny! You almost gave me a heart attack." I said while giving them my death glare.

Austin fell to the floor still laughing and Alan calmed down a bit and climbed into my bed hugging me tightly while rubbing my head.

"Aww I'm sorry Alexis! It was all Austin's idea! I only helped.. a little." Alan said. He had big eyes and a pout, he looked like a sad kitty.

I pinched his cheeks and shook my head.

"Fine fine!" I said as I saw Austin stand up.

"Yep it was all me! Blame me for everything!!!" Austin exaggerated and then he climbed into the bunk on top of us.

"Guys, as nice as this is, and believe me fans would love this Cashby moment. I really don't like being squished. So please.. Guys!" I said.

They grunted and finally got off me. I rolled my eyes at these two and sat up on my bed. I looked up at Alan and he gave me a genuinely sincere smile. He held his hand out to me and I took it and he pulled me up. I was chest to chest with Alan and I blushed.

He leaned down and put his forehead against mine.

"So.. are you ready for our date?"

I leaned in closely almost touching his lips.

"Almost, let me just change really quickly." I said lingering on his lips before turning around and getting my clothes in my bunk. I heard him groan and I laughed. I moved past him and before I could enter the bathroom he called my name.

"Kitty.."

I turned around and raised an eyebrow. He ran at me making me back up into the wall and he kissed me passionately. I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back with just as much.

We finally stopped and our breathing was heavy.

"Now.. you may get ready sweetie." Alan purred before kissing me on the nose and walking back to the front of the bus.

This guy...

I still felt dazed when I entered into the bathroom. I slowly put on my clothes and a little make-up. I curled my hair and then I checked myself in the mirror. Finished.

I walked out to the front and saw Austin and the guys eating and watching tv.

"Ready!" I said while a bright smile on my face.

"Kitten you look great!" Austin said and the guys agreed. Alan had gotten up and stood in front of me with a smirk.

"You look beautiful. Come on let's go before its late." He whispered and grabbed my hand pulling me outside. I waved to the guys and left with Alan.

~One hour later~

"Alan! Are we there yet?" I whined from my seat.

"Actually... we are!" He said as he turned into a driveway.

No

Freaking

Way

"OMG! Alan you know me so well!" I said while looking through the window.

He grabbed my hand an squeezed it.

"Well duh.. I knew you would love it."

I squealed and ran out of the car to the entrance.

The Palace.

I haven't been to one of these in years. It is so much fun. Food, games, rides, mini-golf and go-kart races outside. Then they have a little place for paintball fights.

Alan came and hugged me from behind.

"So babe. Are you ready to have some fun?" He said in my ear.

I nodded my head.

"Are you ready to get your ass kicked?"

"Oh you're on!" He laughed and we walked into The Palace.

----------------------------

Okay so the next chapter will be a small one about what happened there. Sorry I took forever to update.

~Lex

(P.S. Sorry for any mistakes. Just point it out if it really bothers you guys!)