Chapter Sixteen: Don't Give Up on Me

So sooo sorry I haven't updated lately! I haven't really had inspiration to write and I have been way to busy with school. But since its Halloween here you go :D!

~Lex

-----------------------------------------

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Alexis POV~

It has been a couple days on tour and it has gone amazing so far! Except Alan and Dani. Always laughing in his bunk during the night can really drive someone crazy. Stupid people I need my beauty sleep!!

I got out of my bunk and went out into the front area. I passed by Alan sitting on the couch. ALONE. Wow that's a first. I went to the fridge and opened it up. Lets see, cheese, turkey, left over Chinese and jam. We need to go shopping and soon. I grabbed the Chinese and sat in the booth. As I was about to eat someone sat across from me.

"Alexis.. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair today? Just you and I. How does that sound?" A familiar red-haired asked nervously.

I lifted and eyebrow and studied his face before taking a bite of my food.

"What about Dani?"

"Well she is visiting some of her family that are in this town and since its our day off I thought we should hang out and have fun since we haven't lately."

I sighed and put down my form.

"Fine Alan. When are we leaving?"

"Well it's 10 right know so how about in two hours?" I nodded and he smiled brightly at me as he got up and went back into the bunks.

~2 hours later at the Fair~

Alexis POV~

I am waiting as Alan gets the tickets and looking as people walk around and kids running toward the rides. I have always loved fairs. So many fun rides and games. Nice place to hang with friends.

"Okay. So I got the tickets. Now lets go have some fun. "

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the fair. We played some games had some laughs. Yeah I guess I did miss him. It was now sunset and we were in line for the Ferris wheel.

Alan POV~

I still can't believe she said yes to going with me to the fair. I really hoped she would and I glad she did come. I missed hanging out with her. Also Tony has been following her around like a lost puppy. Now we couldn't have that.

Am I jealous? No I shouldn't be.. I have Dani again.

We were in line for the Ferris wheel. I grabbed hold of her hand an smiled down at her. She smiled back as the man told us to go in and we sat down. We started going around and we reached the top when it stopped. The sun was setting and it looked so perfect. I looked over at Alexis and noticed how beautiful she was. Her hair flowing in the hair and her eyes shining with excitement and her smile is so gorgeous. She looked over at me and I couldn't help myself.

I leaned in slowly and as I was about to kiss her..

"ALAN ASHBY!"

Shit. What now.

Alexis POV~

We were on the ride and just as we reached the top the view was breath taking. It was absolutely perfect with the sunset. I looked over at Alan and he had a weird look cross his face and then he suddenly started leaning in.

Shit. No. I mean I want him. I always had but not like this. He has a girlfriend. As he was about to kiss me someone yelled.

"ALAN ASHBY!"

Oh thank you... Whoever you are. I looked down and couldn't believe who was right there.

-------------------------------------

Cliffhanger ha! Ok so yeah here you are.. Hope it's good. Comment. Vote. And Happy Halloween and also One year tomorrow of the passing of Mitch Lucker. R.I.P❤