Chapter Six: The Truth

Hey guys sorry it took forever to update..I didn't have internet hahah. so here you go. Hope you like it. My friend and I worked together to produce this part. So yeah. Enjoy!

~Lex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER SIX

Alexis POV~

We all had gotten dressed for the photoshoot today. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't going to be the one taking the photos. This other company wanted to do one of the band for a calendar. I know right? Band Calendar.. that's new. They think it will sell..and I agree because we have a lot of fans.

I put on a Breathe Carolina tank top on, they are like my all time favorite band. The tank was long on the sides so it showed my bandeau that I was wearing under. I also but on a pair of shorts and my red converse. When I came out I saw all the guys in the living room, dressed really casual but they all looked so good.

"Ready guys?" I asked and turned to go out the door. They all followed. We took two separate cars. I drove one with Austin and Phil. Alan, Tino, and Aaron in another car. We arrived at the beach to people setting up for today. We all got out of the car and ran into the photographer, Sebastian.

"Hey Sebastian, I'm Alexis Vincent, current photographer for Of Mice and Men, and well here are the guys." I moitoned to them. They all introduce themselves to him.

"It is very nice to meet you all finally. So today we will first be taking some band pictures and then we will do individual ones. Okay? Also we will have some models in some of the pictures." He asked. They all nodded.

I was a little weary that day.. from last night. All the guys started walking towards the beach. Austin stayed behind because he must have saw me deep in thought.

"Whats wrong kitten?" he asked. I lost my thought and looked up at him.

"Nothing, Mr. Carlile! I am AWE-SOME!"I nearly screamed to him. He then got an evil grin coming on so I started to walk away.

"Oh, no you don't kitten!!" He said while he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"AUSTIN! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I screamed at him.

"Nope! Not until you say the magic word!" He teased.

I thought for a second and said,"Fuck off ? Or maybe later I'll kick your ass!" I could feel him laugh under me but he put me down on the sand. He had to go back with the guys to do their thing.

I fixed my outfit and looked around. It was still a little cloudy but it wasn't as cold. I leaned against one of the tables to wait for them to finish. I saw an ice crema shop not to far. I walked to it and I was glad it was open. I walked in and was greeted by the person behind the counter. I looked at all the flavors and decided to get mint chocolate chip ice cream, I paid and walked back. They were still doing group photos. But soon Sebastian asked for just Austin first. I walked up to the table and sat on it eating my ice cream. The guys walked up to me and then all of a sudden red hair was right in front of me. I looked up and he said,"Yummy!!" I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. But before I knew what was happening, he took a little of my ice cream.

I smacked his arm and said, "Didn't your mother teach you not to lick other peoples ice cream." He smirked at me and went over to be between Tino and Aaron.

One by one they went up to do their individual pictures. I laughed at some of the poses he made the guys do, especially with the models. It was finally Alan's turn but I was listening to Austin and the guys talk about the kick back party later at the house. At some point Austin tweeted about the photoshoot and the party later. We were all laughing when I heard Sebastian say,"Ok, Alan please take off your shirt." I looked over really quickly. He took off his shirt...oh hot damn thats one nice body and those tattoos. Sweet Baby Jesus. Wait what! STOP! UGH!