Chapter Twenty: Love Triangle?

Okay so here is another chapter! I saw a comment saying that they liked Alexis with Tony. But honestly this is a Alan Fan fiction. I would put it to where Tony and Alexis fell in love but then it would turn into a Tony Perry Fan Fiction. Anyways Tony sees her as a best friend. He does love her but not in that WAY. I may or may not get Mike back in there. Haven’t decided yet…. Just keep reading.

~Lex

-------------------------

Alan’s  POV~

I saw her eyes flutter close as I called her name over and over. She slumped over onto me and I gently removed myself and laid her on the sofa. She must have been overwhelmed with everything that has happened.

I sigh and put a hand through my hair. Did I just admit my feelings for her? I mean I do love her .. But as a friend. Do I love her more than a friend? I shook my head and looked over at her sleeping form. She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. I finally decided and just went with what my heart said.

I am in love with Alexis.

But there is one problem and that problem is two buses down. 

Tony Perry.

Austin’s POV~

I went into the bathroom after Alan had lead Alexis to the back to calm her down. I trusted him to help her. I looked down at my hand. I needed to take care of this and than I can go and see my kitten. 

I put my hand under the running faucet. I winced cause of the pressure of the water hitting my hand but then it started to feel better. Once cleaned I dried it off. I searched for some bandage and found some under the sink. I sat on the toilet and started bandaging my hand. My mind was just going 500 miles an hour..thinking about what had happened today. 

-Earlier-

I was pumped as ever to go on stage. I was jumping up and down and then doing some vocal exercises. I looked up and saw Alexis at the side of the stage, camera ready in her hands. I smiled at my best friend.

Soon Pierce the Veil’s set had ended and they came off. I saw Tony give her a quick peck and they shared a few words before he came running off. He slapped me on the back as we went past each other. I grinned knowing it was our turn to go onstage. I heard the crowd chanting OF MICE AND MEN and even sometimes our names. The guys went in line: Tino, Phil, Aaron, Alan, and then it was my turn. I grinned at Alexis then went onstage. I looked at all my adoring fans. I loved each and every single one of them. They were my family. This is my life. Making music and helping people with their struggles in life. 

The set was going great. I was in the middle of screaming for the song O.G. Loko. When suddenly Alan tapped my shoulder and pointed out into the crowd. I followed his finger and my heart stopped. I dropped the microphone and jumped off the stage and ran over to where I saw Alexis and her scumbag ex. I was about to where I saw them and I saw Lestat on top of her. He was raising his hand about to hurt her. Not while I was alive! I got to him before he touched her and pulled him off Alexis. I socked him in the stomach sending him to the ground. I just kept hitting him. Until finally security had shown up and I was pulled off him. I stood up and held my bloodied hand and spit at the guy before going over to Alexis, where Alan was now holding her.

As he was being pulled up I heard him say,

“This isn’t over love. I will find you. You can never hide from me. Never.”

Before I could react. Alan ran up to him and threatened him. Lestat just grinned at Alan before spitting on him. I wouldn’t have done that if I were you Lestat. Alan socked him straight in the face. Good!