Chapter Eighteen: Game On

Finally another update!! Yay

~Lex

-----------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

Alexis POV~

"You see Austin came up with the idea to get Alan jealous. I just needed someone to go along with it and have no strings attached. Then you popped into my head and-"

"Yes."

"You don't have to if you don't.. Wait what?"

He got up and put an arm on my shoulder.

"I will do it. No strings attached. I love you Alexis and I know he will make you happy but we just need to make him see he has feelings for you back. So I am willing to help, no matter what."

I squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you thank you!! This really means a lot because I have no one else to really play the part."

I heard him laugh and he rubbed my back before I released him from the hug.

"Let me tell Austin. That phase one is complete."

"Phase one. Silly girl." he winked at me before heading to the front with me following behind him. I stopped him before midway and asked.

"Should we tell the rest of PTV. I mean only if you think we should."

He stood quiet for a moment then nodded his head.

"Yes I believe we should, it's less people to lie to."

We went to the front where I saw Mike on the couch. Now Vic and Jaime have came and just before I spoke.

"Alexis! Omg girl it is so good to see you!" Jaime said jumping up and hugging me. I patted his back.

"It's nice to see you too Hime-Time!"

He released me and I went to go sit next to Tony giving Vic a wave.

"Guys we need to discuss something. It's really important to Alexis and for now I just want you to listen." Tony said seriously.

They all nodded and looked over at me. I began telling them all about my love for Alan and then the plan. When I finished they all were quiet before Vic spoke up.

"If Tony is willing to do it then we are right behind him. We are your friends Alexis and we will always be there for you."

I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah I am with my brother and I will help you guys out." Mike said with giving me a dazzling smile.

Jaime got up and sat next to me putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Whatever you need Lexi. PTV has got your back."

"Great and that's all I need. Thanks guys!"

They all nodded before deciding to watch a movie. I cuddled up on Tony and decided to text Austin.

To SexyAustin:

It's done. Mama is ready to play.

I sent and chuckled lightly.

"What's so funny?" Tony whispered in my ear.

"Nothing Tone. Nothing at all." I said and snuggled into him more.

Austin's POV~

I was watching a movie while Alan and Dani were conversing quietly on the booth. When I had got back there was no fighting or any awkwardness in the air. I guess she forgave him.