Chapter Twelve: Warped Tour Kick-off Party

So I'm going like a month time lapse it is the night before the guys and Alexis head off to Warped Tour! Yay!

~Lex

------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWELVE

Alexis POV~

Everything has been going good so far. Alan and I are really close again like the old days. Yet deep down I still have feelings for him. I have some hope that he may ask me out but I don't know. He is so confusing.

Tonight we are having a Warped Tour kick-off party at Austin's house. Everyone that is practically in Warped Tour is coming over. Pierce the Veil, Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, and etc. Austin didn't really tell me every band but I knew there would be a lot of people over.

I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom to start getting ready for the party. I put on my iPod and left it on shuffle. As I got in the shower Can You Feel My Heart by BMTH came on and I started singing along with Oli. But then I heard someone else singing with me so I stopped and they continued screaming.

Austin.

"AUSTIN! What the hell!" I screamed as I got out of the shower and reached for my towel and wrapped it around my body.

"What?! I heard you singing and I came in to hear you better.. Ya know you have a beautiful voice Alexis. And I couldn't help screaming with ya!" He said through my bathroom door. I had dried off and again wrapped the towel around me and opened my door to see Austin. Shirtless and in boxers. I know I see him like this but I can still say he is still pretty gorgeous. I'm so jealous! All my friends are gorgeous and I'm .. UglyAsFuck!

I sigh and frown and push past him to my drawers.

"Oh.. Well the shows over so get out!" I said while fishing around for some underwear.

"Nope!" He said and flopped down on to my bed and starred up at the ceiling.

I grumble but agree and said, " Fine.. But NO PEAKING!"

"Like I haven't seen you naked before Alexis!" He scoffs back at me.

"Touché." I blush and continue looking for some clothes to wear. I grabbed my tank that had MEOW splattered on it and some short shorts. I took my towel off and put on my clothes for the day and turn around to see Austin starring at me. I wink at him and said

"Like what you see stud?"

He grinned and said,"Always do kitten!" And with that he got off the bed and kissed me on the cheek leaving to I assume to get ready. I went back into the bathroom to dry and straighten my hair. I did my regular makeup and put on my piercings. I looked myself over and smiled.

I actually look nice for once.

I ran out of my room and saw red walking toward the kitchen.

"Oh Ginger Princess!" I screamed and as he turned my way I jumped onto him sending us both to the floor.

"Al- .. Kitty! What the fuck?!" He said while looking up at me with two big ass adorable eyes. I smirked and said

"Oh.. No good morning Alexis or You look nice today Alexis?!" I stood up and put a hand over my heart. "I feel hurt Ashby!"

He was about to say something when someone smacked my ass and said,

"Damn gurl you be lookin' FINE this morning, if you don't tap that soon Ashby I will!" I turned around to see Tino.

I heard a growl behind me and saw Alan glaring up at Tino. I laughed.

"You guys can dream all you want but this "FINE" ass is happily fine without anyone!" I said with a big grin and stepped over Alan as the continued to argue with each other.