10. New Home (Part One)

~ Edited 

Vic's Pov: 

I'm so glad that Kellin said yes honestly he's perfect in every single way I wouldn't change a thing about him and if I'm being honest I honestly love the brattiness it makes things more interesting well for me at least maybe not so much for Kellin. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Justin speaks up, we're now sitting on the couch after Kellin dragged me out of his room announcing the news to Justin and Jack that I was his new daddy which was adorable. And they teased him a bit causing me to laugh but Kellin was blushing like crazy so he hid his head in my chest sitting in my lap as I ran my fingers through his raven hair. And I of course had to tell Justin and Jack that Kellin would be living with me now following my rules I want to be the one looking after my little princess and I especially don't want anyone else punishing him. 

" We'll still be able to see Kells here right?"
Justin questions worriedly causing Kellin to look up at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

" Of course I wouldn't take him away from you guys that's actually what I was going to ask I was wondering because as you know I have to go away for business sometimes and when I do I would rather him stay here with you two with people he knows and is more familiar with"

I say honestly. Sadly my job drags me away from home sometimes and as much as I know Mike wouldn't mind watching Kellin I would give him a day before he's blowing up my phone complaining wanting me to take Kellin back whereas Justin and Jack are used to his behaviour so they know how to handle it more then Mike would. 

" We would love to have him here"

Jack says smiling.

" You know Kells even though you're a pain in the ass I'm going to miss not having you here all the time"

Justin says.

" It's okay Justin beside it's not like you're never going to see me again"

Kells says giggling.

" Alright now that's settled let's get your stuff packed princess"
I say getting up taking Kellin to his room. I take the suitcase off the top shelves and start filling it with his clothes, while he packs his stuffies.

" All done"
Kellin says sitting on the bed. I zip up the suitcase ready to walk out the door when Kellin stops me.

" Wait I forgot my paci"
He says.

" Okay I'll wait for you in the lounge room"

I say walking out the door.

" Do you need anything else Vic"
Jack says.

" No, I have a bunch of stuff at home for him thanks for the offer though"

" No problem"

Kellin finally comes out of the room with his pink princess paci in his mouth.

" Ready to go to your new home little one"

I say, he says nothing just nods his head yes.

" Okay well say goodbye to Justin and Jack"
I say he walks over and hugs them goodbye. Kellin comes over to me grabbing my hand I walk him to the car putting him in a booster seat before getting in the car starting the drive to my home I just hope it likes it there.