40. Goodnight

( Picture of Kellin's outfit and bath above) 

* Edited* 

Vic's Pov: 

I'm so happy mama convinced pops to come around and give Kellin and Tony a second chance, mama absolutely adores Kellin she must of said he was adorable at least a thousand times during dinner. We all finished eating and are currently in the living room with me, Mike, mama and papa sitting on the couch talking while Tony and Kellin are sitting on bean bags watching beauty and the beast.

" I know that look"
Mama says causing me to look at her confusedly.

" What look?"

I say defensively.

" That look that tells me you love Kellin and would do anything to make that boy happy Vic"

She says smiling at me, I mean she's not wrong I would do anything to make Kellin happy.

" Yeah I guess"

I say sighing.

" Also why is Mike staying at your house Vic?"

Pops questions, I go to explain but Mike cuts me off.

" Well I was only going to stay here for the dinner with pops and go home today but Kellin was really upset about what you said he told us that he hates himself because of the way he is he thought there was something wrong with him, and Tony felt bad and wanted to make him feel better so we took them out shopping all day today and I'm staying here tonight because I'm to lazy to drive home"
Mike explains.

" Victor what exactly did you say to the poor boy"

Mama says glaring at pops.

" He asked if something was wrong with their brains because of the way they are"

I say.

" And I said I'm sorry and he forgives me so it's all in the past"

Pops says quickly. We stay talking for another half and hour before mama says its getting late and they should head home. I get off the couch and walk over to Kellin who instantly makes grabby hands at me silently asking me to pick him up,I picked him up placing him on my hip and following Mike and Tony to the front door.

" Goodnight boys"

Pops says while mama kisses both me and Mike on the cheek.

" It was lovely meeting you both"

Mama says hugging both Tony and Kellin before they leave. Mike closes the door and looks at Tony.

" I think it's time for bed"

Mike says grabbing Tony's hand walking to the guest bedroom.

" Night Kelly"

Tony says walking away.

" Night Tony"
Kellin says.

" Do you want daddy to give you a bath little one?"

I say walking upstairs into our room and shutting to door behind me.

" Yes please daddy"

He says. I place him on the ground and try to take his paci out of his mouth but he turns his head.

" Princess"

I say in a warring tone.

" Daddy"
He says mimicking me and placing his hands on his hip.

" You're not having a bath with a paci"
I say in a final tone.

" Why?"

He says stomping his feet.

" Because I said so you can have it back after your bath"

I say sternly pulling the paci out of his mouth causing him to glare at me.

" Now go pick out some pajamas while I go run the bath"

I say putting his paci in my jean pocket and walking into the bathroom running the bath. I put a bath bomb in the water turning it pink and put in some bubble bath then Kellin walks in passing me a pink dinosaur onesie. I take the onesie and place it on the sink before helping Kellin get undressed and into the bath.-

" Hey"
He says smiling up at me.

" What?"

I say chuckling.

" The water"

He says cupping his hand filling it with water and letting it pour out.

" It's pink"

He says with the biggest grin on his face causing me to smile as well. I grab a little white stool that's near the shower placing it in front of the bathtub before sitting down on it.

" I know I put a bath bomb in there for you because you've been really good for the past two days you've barely broken any rules and daddy is proud of you"

I say tucking a strand of lose hair behind his ear.

" Don't get used to it"

" Wasn't planning on it"
I say chuckling. I let him play around in the bath a little but just watching him splash around and play with a pink rubber duck before washing his hair and helping him wash his body. I then help him out of the bath passing him a towel before letting the water out and helping him get dressed, I grab his hand tucking him in bed before getting changed into boxers and jumping in bed beside him he rolls over so he's now facing me.

" Daddy?"

Kellin whispers.
" Yes"
"Can I have big girl kisses?"
He says shyly.

" Of course"

I say moving closer to him and pulling him into a passionate kiss. I swear every time I kiss him it's like fireworks go off inside me, I pull out of the kiss and rest my forehead against his.

" Can I have paci now? "

Kellin ask rubbing his nose gently with mine.

" Manners"
I say.

" Why do you have to be so difficult?"

He says pulling away from me.

" Cause that's my job"

" Fine may I please have paci now daddy"
Kellin says rolling his eyes.

" Yes you may"

I say rolling over and getting a different paci off the bedside table and handing it to him. I lay down on my back and I see Kellin put his paci in his mouth then moving over to me resting his head on my chest.

" Goodnight kitten"

I say playing with his hair.

" Goodnight daddy"