24. Love Me Forever

~ Rewritten 

A/N: thinking about putting smut in this story leave me a comment saying yes or no, One more thing this story will now be in Kellin's Pov unless stated otherwise. 

" DADDY" 

I scream running over and jumping into his lap, even though he jumped in surprise he still managed to catch me in his lap before I pulled him into a tight hug wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

" Hi princess" 
He chuckles hugging me back. 

" What are you doing here" 
I question pulling back a little so I can see his face. 

" Do you not want me here princess" 
He says fake hurt causing me to giggle and shake my head no placing a kiss on his cheek causing him to smile brightly before kissing my lips gently, causing me to blush as he pulls away. 

" Well when we got there the band we were suppose to be scouting for a contract was already in the studio working on a new album so instead of having to wait around a few days for a concert I reached out to them and asked them if we could just come to see them have a practice in the studio" 

He says honestly.

" You're just in time daddy me and Tony want to go to park" 

I say quickly smiling, remebering why I even came out here in the first place. 

" Actually Kells I just told you that so you would come out here and see Vic we wanted it to be a surprise" 

Tony says shyly causing me to look over at him and pout. 

" So no park" 
I say still pouting. 

" We can still go to the park if you want to princess and I'm sure Tony can come" 

Daddy says quickly kissing my cheek before looking over to Mike. 

" Do we have to" 
He groans causing daddy to laugh and Tony to hit Mike's arm playfully. 

" You're mean" 

Tony whines, before looking at Mike with his best puppy dog eyes even I wanted to say yes to him, he looked so adroable. 

" Fine we can go" 

Mike sighs causing Tony to fist pump in victory, causing everyone to burst out laughing. 

" Sounds like a plan to me, did you two want to come I mean it's the least I can do after you looked after Kellin while I was gone I know he can be a handful" 

Daddy says causing me to glare at him. 

" Am not" 

I say quickly. 

" Is that so" 

Daddy chuckles. 

" Yes matter of fact it is so I'm not a handful" 

I say leaning further away from daddy crossing my arms over my chest.

" So you didn't break the rules at all while I was away" 

Daddy laughs. 

" Maybe once or twice but so" 

I say defensively causing Jack and Justin to laugh. 

" Kells that's like the definition of being a handful not listening to us" 

Jack laughs. 

" What is this pick on Kellin day" 

I whine pouting, causing daddy to laugh before kissing my cheek. 

" You started it" 
Daddy says teasingly. 

" Whatever" 

I say rolling my eyes causing daddy to give me the daddy look, letting me know I might pay for my little outburst later but I don't care I'm not a handful. 

" And we would love to Vic but is there even enough room for us" 

Justin chuckles. 

" Yeah there are seats that you can pull up in the back" 

Daddy says casually. 

" To the park it is then" 
Jack says causing everyone to burst out laughing, but we don't leave straight away, we stay on the couch daddy, Mike, Jack and Justin all talking and me and Tony go to my room and play for a little while waiting for them to catch up but soon I get bored of playing with Tony and walk out into the living room where they are still talking, not paying attention to the conversation I just crawl into daddy's lap and just like before wrap my legs around his waist before laying down on his chest sighing quitely as he wraps his arm around me. 

" You okay baby" 

He says quitely, while the others are still talking looking down at me, causing me to tilt my head so I'm looking up at him. 

" Nothing I just missed you daddy" 

I say honestly causing him to smile and kiss my forehead causing me to blush. 

" I missed you to princess" 

He says causing me to smile back. 

" You're never allowed to leave again" 

I say. 

" Oh so now I have rules to" 

He jokes but I say nothing just nod my head yes. 

" What are they then" 

He says still going along with it. 

" Rule number one you're never allowed to leave me for boring adult work stuff again" 

I say causing him to chuckle. 

" Okay are there anymore" 

He says waiting for me to continue, I don't say anything thinking for a moment before coming up with a second one. 

" Yes rule number two you have to love me forever" 

I say causing him to smile brightly. 

" I think I can do those things princess" 

" Good" 
I say before he pulls me into a gentle kiss before going back to his conversation with the others and this is how we stay with Vic talking and me snuggled up on his lap before we leave to go to the park.