47. Who Would Have Thought

* Edited* 

A/N: Last chapter don't worry there will be a sequel  And picture of Kellin's outfit above. 

After a whole day of nothing but cuddling talking and watching random movies daddy tells me to go get ready to go out. I have a shower and am now trying to decide on what to wear. I stand in front of my closet for another five minutes hoping it would just jump out at me when daddy enters the room.

" Kitten hurry up we need to go soon"
He says.

" I'm stuck"

I whine looking at him.

" Stuck on what?"
He questions.

" I have no idea what to wear"

I say pouting and plopping on the bed.Daddy walks over to my closet looking through my clothes. After a few minutes he comes over handing me a black dress with a peter pan collar and a white bow in the middle and stockings that look like knee high socks with cat faces on them along with black shoes with cat faces on them as well. He helps me get dressed before leading me to the car helping me into my booster seat before hopping into the front seat starting the drive to where ever we're going.

" Daddy?"

I question he says nothing just hums in response.

" Where are we going?"

I question growing more curious.

" That's for me to know and you to find out"

He says. We arrive at some fancy looking restaurant 20 minutes later, Daddy parks the car before coming around the back and helping me out and taking my hand leading me inside to the front desk. It's so beautiful with dark wooden floors and dark red walls with hits of gold in the furniture.

" Reservation for Fuentes"
He says. The man at the front desk looks at the book before nodding his head.

" Right this way sir"
He says leading us past everyone to the balcony and gesturing for us to take a seat at one of the tables before handing us both menus and leaving.

" It's so pretty you can see the whole city from up here"
I say in amazement looking around.

" Only the best for my princess"

He says causing me to blush and look away from him. I look down to the menu trying to look for something to eat. After a few minutes the waiter returns.

" My names Jenna I'll be your waitress this evening"

she says smiling at us.

" Have you decided on what you would like to eat"

She says.

" I'll have ravioli thank you"

Daddy says handing the lady the menu.

" I'll have the spaghetti bolognes"

I say handing her my menu.

" Drinks"
She says.

" Red wine"
Daddy says.

" Just a lemonade please"

I say. She nods her head writing it down before leaving, me and daddy sit talking for about 30 minutes before our food comes.

" This is really good"
I say swallowing the food in my mouth.

" It is"

He says agreeing. After we finish our food and the waitress comes back collecting our dirty dishes we sit talking for a little bit longer before the mood suddenly turns serious.

" Princess I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now but I wanted to make it special"

He says.

" What?"

I say confusedly.

" Will you be my boyfriend"
He says quickly shocking me.

" Yes"
I say standing up and running into his lap hugging him tightly before he pulls away resting our foreheads against each other.

" I love you princess"

Daddy says.

" I love you to prince charming" 

I say just as pulls me in for a passionate kiss. Who would have thought that a year ago I would be here having an amazing daddy and now an amazing boyfriend.