26. If He Hurts My Princess

~ Rewritten 

A/N: Hey guys still wanting to know if you guys want smut in this story or not leave a yes or no in the comments. 

Vic's Pov:

We dropped Jack and Justin back to their apartment and I grabbed Kellin's things while Mike, Tony, and Kellin waited in the car as Kellin fell asleep on the way there and he looked so cute curled up in a ball and fast asleep I didn't want to wake him. Now me, Mike, Tony and Kellin are driving back to my house to get ready for this dinner with my pops which I'm starting to regret agreeing on, I mean pops is to qoute Tony a dick to people like Kellin and Tony he doesnt understand them so he thinks the best thing to do is be mean instead of trying to understand, and I know Tony will stand up for himself but what about Kellin. 

" Vic" 

Mike says pulling me out of my thoughts. 

" Yeah" 

I say quickly pretending I was paying attention to what he had been telling me. 

" You weren't even listening" 
He complains. 

" Sorry Mike I just have a lot on my mind" 

I sigh. 

" The dinner" 

Mike says reading my mind.

" Yeah are we sure this was a good idea" 
I say. 

" Yes we are giving pops the chance to see Kellin and Tony for who they are and get to know them I thought that's what you wanted" 

" It is what I want Mike but what happens if he hasn't changed and he starts being well him" 

I say honestly. 

" You don't have to worry about that Vic you know Tony would step in if he said something and stand up for himself" 
He says casually making me annoyed. 

" I know that Mike but what about Kellin we all know how sensitive he can be" 

I say annoyed. 

" He's got a point" 
Tony chimes in from the back seat. 

" But you don't have to worry Vic I would protect Kelly any day espeically if  your pops says something I would never let anyone hurt my best friend" 
Tony adds. 

" Thanks Tony I appreciate it" 

I say honestly feeling a little bit better about the situation but not completely,but at least I know that if they're alone with pops and he decides to say something Tony would protect Kellin, I just don't see Kellin as the standing up to people type I mean he nearly cried when I told him I didn't like the dress he was wearing when I was away. We finally arrive home and Mike gets out of the car helping Tony out before I get out opening the door to see my princess still fast asleep, I gently undo his seatbelt before picking him up bridal style and carrying him inside to our bedroom, as I walk inside and start walking upstairs he starts to stir. 

" It's okay princess it's just me" 

I say gently kissing the top of his head causing him to nuzzle into me more, as I get to our room and place him gently on the bed going to walk away but stop just before I get to the door. 

" Daddy" 

I hear his quite voice causing me to turn around, to see him rubbing his eyes yawning making me internally aww he looked like a little kitten. 

" Yes princess" 

" Lay with me" 

He says quickly causing me to sigh before walking over to the bed and laying down beside him causing him to cuddle into me and fall back asleep as I run my fingers through his raven hair. 

" I love you princess"
 I whisper.

" I love you too daddy" 

He mumbles before I hear his breathing even out letting me know he's fully asleep. I just hope this dinner goes well and isn't a complete nightmare I swear if he hurts my princess then I hope god looks away because I don't know what I would do.