32. I Just Love Carrying You

(Picture Of Kellin's Outfit above) 

~ Edited~ 

I finally decided on a pastel pink skater skirt that has deserts all over it, a grey shirt that has daddy written on it in pink writing along with light pink and pastel blue knee high socks along with matching coloured garters and my galaxy vans. I quickly get dressed and put on my collar that has daddy's little girl written in the circle along with my pink paci that says daddy's baby girl written on the button before going downstairs to meet daddy, Mike and Tony in the living room.

" Kitten you look beautiful and people know who you belong to"
Daddy says  whispering the last part in my ear, before  picking me up and spinning around causing me to giggle , before placing me on his hip and kissing me on the cheek.

" Okay that's it do I really have to wear this in public I mean I can't live up to that besides Kellin's right I just look down right wrong in a dress but you look like a little fairy princess or something"

Tony whines gesturing towards me causing both me and daddy to laugh.

" He dose have a point little one" 

Daddy says still laughing. 

" It's o'tay Tone you don't have to wear that"

I say happily sucking on my paci.

" Thank god for that"

Tony sighs leaving the room to get changed.
" I'm going to go help him last time he got dressed by himself he put his shirt on backwards and his pants inside out"
Mike says chuckling.

" And you look amazing by the way Kellin"

Mike says before leaving the room.Daddy walks over and sits on the couch placing me on his lap.

" How you holding up?"
Daddy questions worriedly  playing with my hair.

" I feel much better"

I say honestly, knowing that Vic still liked me for me and wanted me to still be his little along with Tony and Mike going out of their way to make me feel better warms my heart, I mean Tony even went as far as dressing like a girl just to show me that being myself is okay.

" Good I'm glad to see you smiling it broke my heart to see you like that yesterday  all I wanted to do was make whatever was going through your mind to make you feel that way stop, and to be honest with you once I saw you like that I had half the mind to go to my dad's house and punch him again"

Vic says chuckling lightly.

" You didn't need to do that you know but in a way I'm glad you did"

I say smiling at him and kissing his cheek before Tony and Mike enter the room, Tony is now wearing a ninja turtle shirt along with a pair of black skinny jeans and blue vans.

" Let's get this little day started"
Tony says before grabbing Mike's hand and pulling him out the door. Daddy get's up still carrying me to the car.

" I can walk you know daddy"
I say still sucking on my paci.

" I know I just like having you close besides love carrying you"