13. Not A Morning Person

~ Edited

A/N: Kellin's outfit below. 

Kellin's Pov:

Kellin's Pov:

I wake up yawning and stretching out before turning over looking at daddy whose already awake sitting beside me. 

" Good morning princess how did you sleep"

Daddy says smiling down at me and putting the book that he was reading down on the bedside table. I don't say anything cause I simply don't want to, I move my head onto his lap curling up to him.

" Fine"

I mumble into his lap causing him to chuckle.

" Do you want to get up and have some breakfast" 

Daddy says gently playing with my hair causing me to nuzzle into him. 

" No"
I say.

" Why not"

" Comfy"

I groan sleepily. 

" Note to self Kellin only answers with one word in the morning"

He chuckles rubbing circles on my back. 

" What time is it?"
I question looking up at him.

" Almost 11 am"

Daddy says looking over to the alarm clock.

" Ugh to early"
I groan closing my eyes.

" It's not early it's almost lunchtime"
" And point is"
I say sassily.

" Are you sassing me"

He says in a serious tone. I sit up looking at him as innocently as I possibly could.

" Me Kellin Quinn sassing someone I would never"

I giggle. 

"Note to self Kellin is also not a morning person"

He chuckles. 

" Ha ha very funny"

" Come on let's get you dressed and go downstairs they're waiting for us"
" Who?"
I question looking over at him as he slips on a pair of light wash skinny jeans.

" Tony and Mike, Mike said that Tony wanted to hang out with you because apparently I've been and I quote hogging all Tony's Kellin time, so me and Mike were thinking about taking you both to the park and probably grab some food before we go"

" That sounds amazing daddy"
I say jumping out of bed, before trying to find something to wear. I get out my jeans with clouds on them and rips in the knees along with my pastel pink shirt with a heart on it and my rainbow shoes,  I hold the items up for daddy to see, he nods his head in approval so I quickly get dressed and let daddy brush my hair and put it up in a high ponytail as I've been growing my hair out for a while now before I met Vic and it now hangs a little bit below my shoulders and onto my back but Vic loves it. I rush downstairs to see Mike and Tony waiting on the couch.

"OH MY GOD KELLIN YOU LOOK SO CUTE"
Tony shouts running over to me.

" Thank you"

I say looking down blushing.

" Alright you two ready to go"

Daddy says looking over to Mike and Tony.

" Yep let's go to the park cause apparently you took Tony's Kellin time"

Mike chuckles.

" Well he is"

Tony whines.

" Come on let's just go"

Daddy says sighing. He grabs my hand leading me to the car then putting me in my booster seat before he jumps into the front with Mike starting the drive to the park.