33. Little Day (Part Two)

~ Edited ~ 

~ Edited ~ 

( Picture Of Tony And Kellin's Nails Above) 

Daddy helped me out of my booster seat when we arrived at the mall and took my paci out putting it in his jean pockets.

" I'll give it back to you on the way home okay"

" Okay"

I say as daddy takes my hand and we walk into the mall with Mike and Tony following behind.

" Alright what are we doing first? "
Daddy questions looking over at Tony.

" First on the list is nails"

Tony says walking over to the store map trying to find a nail salon.

" Wait are any of you getting nails done?"
I question.

" I love you princess but there is no way in hell I'm getting my nails done"

Daddy says chuckling.

" I agree with Vic"

Mike says, I look over to Tony pouting and giving him my best puppy dog eyes knowing he'll cave.

" Fine I'll get my toe nails done you're so lucky I love you"
Tony says sighing.

" Yay thank you Tony"

I say hugging him.

" Yeah I know I'm amazing"

Tony says flipping his hair back causing me to giggle. We make our way over to the nail salon and when we walk in we are greeted with a nice lady at the front counter.

" Hi how may I help you today?"

She says smiling at us.

" One manicure and pedicure"

Daddy says surprising me that he even knows what they're called.

" Of course right this way"

She says gesturing us over to where other people are getting their nails done.

" Me and Mike will wait here okay"

Daddy says.

" Okay"

I say following the lady over to a station while another lady comes over to Tony.

" Okay what would you like done sweetie"

She says gently.

" Uhm something cute and like a princess"

I say excitedly.

" I know just the thing but you're going to have to trust me"

" Okay I trust you"

I say smiling.

" Okay well let's get started"

She says grabbing my hands. An hour has passed and she's finally done.

" Okay close your eyes they're almost done"

She says. I close my eyes for a couple of minutes before she says open.

" Oh my god I love them"

They're pink with little bows and unicorns on them.

" Thank you so much"

I say smiling at the nice lady before walking back over to where daddy and Mike sat waiting.

" Show me little one" 

Daddy says once I'm standing in front of him. I put both my hands out showing him.

" Wow they look amazing"

Daddy says taking my hands in his own as Tony walks over.

" And What did you get?"
Mike questions.

" Ninja turtles on my toes"

Tony says showing us his toe nails before putting his socks and shoes back on. Daddy walks over with Mike to pay before we leave.

" Okay now what?"

I question.

" Well it's up to you do you want to go clothes shopping or stuffie shopping?"
Tony questions. I stop to think about it for a minute I mean I do own a lot of clothing already but you can never have enough stuffies.

" I have enough clothes at it is so I chose stuffie shopping"

I say causing Tony to break out in a big goofy grin.

" Yes I'm so glad you chose that but let's go to target because I saw online they now have Disney stuffies"

Tony says causing me to let out a sequel of excitement.

" Why are we still standing here then let's go "

I say grabbing daddy's hand and pulling him in the direction of target as Tony dose the same for Mike.

" I have feeling I'm going to be poor by the end of this"

Mike says chuckling.

" You and me both little bro"

Vic says chuckling to as we get to target. Tony let's go of Mike's hand and grabs mine instead and tries running a head but daddy pulls me back towards him causing Tony to stop.

" You know the rules princess no running off I'm sure there will be plenty of stuffies there"

Daddy says sternly as I let go of Tony's hand.

" The same goes for you Tony"

Mike says using the same tone of voice as daddy.

" Fine"

Me and Tony both sigh in unison. We finally get to the stuffie aisle.

" Okay princess you can get five that's it okay"

Daddy says sternly.

" Okay"

I say letting go of his hand and walking over with Tony to look at the stuffies.

" How many are you allowed to get?"

Tony question.

" Five"

I say.

" Unfair I'm only allowed to get two"

Tony says. We look through all the stuffies, Tony get's two ninja turtle stuffies and I get a white bear wearing a pink tutu, a bunny rabbit, Olaf from frozen , Ariel from the little mermaid and bell from beauty and beast. Once we're done we go back to our daddy's  before going through the check out.

" Alright it's almost nap time so we're going home"
Daddy says taking my hand and leading me to the car with Mike and Tony following behind. We get to the car and daddy and Mike put the things in the boot.
" Daddy can I have my bear now please"

I say just before he is about to close the boot.

" Yes you may"
He says going through the bags before handing me my white bear. He hands it to me before opening the car door for me and helping me into my booster seat.

" You were very well behaved today princess I'm proud of you"

Daddy says giving me my paci and kissing me on the cheek, before closing the door and going around to sit in the front with Mike and starting the drive home.