25. I Know Where You Sleep

~ Rewritten 

We get to the park and everyone gets out before daddy comes around helping me out of the car as Mike does the same for Tony. 

" Okay go play princess but remember the rules" 

Daddy says sternly, before motioning me to go play I say nothing just nod my head yes before going over to Tony. 

"The last one to the swing is a rotten egg" 
Tony calls before taking off running causing me to start running close behind him, but of course because he cheated he got there first causing me to pout. 

" You're a rotten egg" 

He teases before poking his tounge out at me causing me to cross my arms over my chest. 

" No fair you cheated" 

I whine before sitting on the swing beside him. 

" Nope I just think you're a sore loser Kelly" 

He teases before we both start swinging on the swing, I always loved swing sets to be honest it always made me feel like I was flying or I'd imagine I was a bird and how easy it would be to fly away. 

" Kelly?" 
Tony says pulling me out of my thoughts causing me to look over at him as we slowly swing beside each other, I say nothing just nod my head for him to continue. 

" Well I heard Daddy and Vic talking back at Justin and Jacks place when you were in the bathroom and they said their Pops is coming over for dinner tonight" 

He says. 

" I'm sure he's not that bad Tony" 
I say hopeful. 

" I'm sure you're wrong "

Tony says rolling his eyes. 

" People can change Tony you never know" 

I say trying to look on the bright side. 

" Yes but people like that never do"
 Tony says, I'm trying to keep a positive mind about this dinner thing Tony is talking about, but one Tony isn't helping at all and two what if Tony's right, I say nothing just look over to where Daddy is sat with the guys, he looks over to me smiling causing me to smile back before motioning him to come over to me with my hands, he quickly says something before walking over to me and Tony. 

" Yes princess"
He says standing in front of me as the swing comes to a stop. 

" Can you push me please daddy" 

I say causing him to smile and nod his head yes before going to the back of the swing grabbing both the chains and pulling back slightly before pushing me causing me to let out a giggle before seeing Tony running over to Mike asking him the same thing. 

" You know I really missed you baby" 

He says causing me to blush. 

" I know I missed you to" 

I say, just as Tony comes back over with Mike following close behind as Tony sits on the swing and Mike starts pushing him just like daddy does to me. 

 " Daddy" 

I question as he starts to push me slowly so I can still talk to him. 

" Yes princess" 

He says casually. 

" Tony said that your pops is coming over for dinner?" 
I question. 

" That's true"