The illness

"I don't know what is wrong, Garroth! She isn't getting better!"

"No duh, Kiki! I could tell that!"

"Garroth grab a cloth and run it under cold water. Squeeze the water out and bring it here." Kiki says as she removes Aphmau's over shirt. Now Aphmau is laying in shorts and a tank top.

Cold cloths are placed on her head, neck, arms, legs, and torso. She lays quietly. Kiki and Garroth stand over her.

"Garroth! What are you doing here?! You should have been back long ago!" Dale yells.

"Shhhh!" Kiki says and takes Dale outside.

(Outside)

"Kiki! Garroth has been with you! Both you and him know how much we need him to protect the village since the old lord has gone missing! I am going in there and going to have a word with him!" Dale rolls up his sleeves.

"Dale, no! You can't!" Kiki's eyes tear up.

"Kiki why not!" He yells then turns around to see Kiki tremble. He walks over to her and apologizes for yelling at her. He grabs her hands and pulls her into a hug. Kiki calms down.

(Inside)

Aphmau is sleeping and both Garroth and Thorigi are at her side.

"She looks so peaceful when she sleeps, doesn't she?" Garroth asks Thorigi. He whimpers and nudges Garroth's leg. Garroth pets Thorigi's head. Thorigi licks Garroth's hand and lays down.

(Outside)

"Kiki, what happened?" Dale asks softly.

"It is Aphmau..."

"What happened to Aphmau?" Dale asks. Kiki pushes away from Dale and looks up at him.

"She is ill. And I can't help or heal her."

"Heal? Well let me see her." A soft vocie says.