I am so sorry

(Flash Back)

"Garroth. I don't see her. Maybe we should go back? Maybe she didn't leave. She probably ran over to Emmalyn's. She does live there." Dale said.

"Or maybe someone took her! We have been looking all around the village Dale! She is gone! Never coming back!" Garroth shouted. He ran off into the forest.

"GARROTH! GARROTH! COME BACK!" Dale shouted.

Soon after Dale lost him and it started to rain.

(Back to reality)

"Wow Garroth. I am so sorry for what I have done." Aphmau looks at the ground.

"No Aph...."

"Garroth, I forgive you. I understand better now" Dale said.

The silence sits in the summer air. Soon all of them head back to the village. They dropped Aphmau back at Emmalyn's.

(At the Guard's house)

"Dale?"

"Yeah?"

"How is Aph doing?"

"She is doing fine. Why?"

"I want to show her something."

"Uhhh, Garroth, what do you have in mind?"

"Kiki just brought a fresh shipment of hamsters." Garroth smiled. "Should I take her there?"

"Uh, yeah. But let her mend."

(At Emmalyn's)

"APHMAU! Get Thorigi out!" Emmalyn shouts. Garroth knocks on the door and Emmalyn answers.

"Garroth. Hey! What's up?"

"I am here for Aph. Sorry Em." Garroth says looking down.

"Oh okay Garroth," she walks away "Aphmau! Garroth wants you."

"Hey Garroth what's up?"

"Hey Aph, ummm I want to take you somewhere. " Garroth say. He takes Aphmau's hand and leads her up to a hill top.

"Wow Garroth! This is beautiful!"

"I know you and Emmalyn are sharing a home. Also Thorigi." He smiles and rubs his head. "What do you think?"

"About what?"

"Living here?"

"Really?! You mean I can live here!?"

"Yeah. You should have a place to stay, on your own and call your own. And also this." He points at the platform Kiki was standing on. There Kiki had set up a pen.

"What is Kiki doing down there?" Aphmau asked.

She and Garroth makes there way down the hill.

"It's getting dark maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Then we have a whole day to explore!"