Finding Aph

"Aphmau!" Dale shouted. He took her inside and tucked her in a nearby bed. He watched her sleep.

The next morning....

"Where am I?" Aphmau asked. She sat up.

"Good morning m'lady." Dale said.

He is at the sink washing his hands. The room smells like pancakes and tea. Dale pulls the curtain across the bed. On the bedside table there is a oversize T-shirt and armor.

"The armor and T-shirt was found in at Emmalyn's! She put it out in a box. It had your name on it. I hope you were planning on using your dimonds on it. So sorry if you weren't." Dale calls from the kitchen corner.

Aphmau pulled on the oversize T-shirt and comes out from behind the curtain. She pulls up her hair. Dale puts the plates on the table.

"Aph, are you okay?" Dale asks. "Do you want me to get Kiki?"

"No I am fine." Aphmau says.

She yawns and starts to rub her eyes. She showed no pain even though she was covered in bruises. She yawned again and sat down. Dale sat across from her. They both enjoyed their meal and   Dale went to take Aphmau to Emmalyn.

"Emmalyn? Are you in? It is me, Dale." Dale says after knocking.

No one answered. Thorigi barked loudly. He went over to a bush and barked.

"Thorigi! Come here boy!" Aphmau said loudly. Thorigi came back,, but before he reached them, he turned and ran after the large group of dark figures coming towards them.