Zenix

"Garroth?" Aph says.

"Aphmau!" Garroth shouts.

"Garroth! What is going on?!"

"It is Zenix! He is missing and he is my student!"

"Calm down Garroth! Shouting won't do anything to bring Zenix back, well maybe but he might think you're mad at him and not want to come back to be..."

"Punished?! He should man-up and stop being a tiny baby cowa..."

"Garroth! Stop! If I were Zenix right now, I would run as far away from the village's outskirts as possible! So you need to relax and think instead of yelling. Take a deep breath and think about where Zenix could have..."

"I don't know where he could be Aphmau! If I knew than he would be found and not missing!"

"Garroth, don't yell at me and let's focus." Aphmau says. Garroth takes a deep breath and close his eyes.

"He could be in the forest that leads to the outskirts, or somewhere else where he could be fighting and about to lose and if he loses he dies and if he dies than I am responsible for his..."

"Garroth, relax"

"Yeah Garroth. Relax"

"What?"

Garroth turns around and sees Zenix but he has a black eye and a cut on his cheek and lower lip.

"Zenix?"

"Zenix, where were you? We were worried sick about you!" Garroth explains.

"Sorry, Garroth. Jeez, I thought you were more chill about me doing my mission. I will have to do it on my own one day. And what happens if I move and then what are you suppose to do? Move too? Leave the village? And unprotected? Or would you let me do it on my own?" Zenix replied. Garroth was stunned to hear Zenix speak about leaving the village.

"Thank you for coming back, Zenix. But I have to go to my house for a bit. If you are feeling okay, please guard...no go home and rest. I will tell Brian to take over your post for a while. You two work very close together and it shouldn't be very hard because you both have little areas.
"Dale will help Brian cover all the posts."

"Dale!"

"Yes Garroth."

"We found..."

"Zenix"

"Yes. And he needs to rest so could you take over the posts around the village and ask Brian to cover Zenix's post too?"

"Garroth. Brian can't watch two posts. He still needs my help guarding his post!" Dale looks over towards his son who under a tree, enjoying his lunch.

He was on lunch break and was sitting on the rock he pulled over when he was a child so he could watch his father from a safe distance.

The rock was massive and smooth. When Brian was 2, he helped the team of builders made a massive tree house so if something happened, he could run inside it and so could Dale. Now the tree house was 12 years old.

And Dale, Brian, and Zenix all store weapons, lunch, books, writing utensils, paper, water, and can goods. They made it livable and added furniture. Having several different rooms made it easy to hold many people and all had a bed in them. Zenix, Dale, and Brian all engraved there names above their sleeping coners. They all helped built, rebuild, repair, rebuild supports and keep it neat, clean and presentable at all times.

"Garroth, Brian is only 14 years old. He isn't even surpost to be in the guard unit for at least 6 more years." Dale said turning back to Garroth after studing his son.

"I get that Dale but what about Zenix? He needs to rest. He just got back."

"Garroth, he was only gone for a day."
"But he is wounded." Garroth says looking at Zenix who is talking to Brian.

"He can go see Kiki and get ointment for the wounds and I would like to know what happened."

Garroth calls Zenix over and Dale calls Brian. The two whispered for a few minutes and then came over.

"Zenix what happened?" Dale asked.

"Well I was going on a supply run, because the ships are delayed-probably because the lord issue- but we need more weapons. I only had my knife and well, the weapon sucks. It can barely skin a skinny, just born, piglet." Garroth looked at Zenix as he shared he was attacked by bandits.

"I am glad you made it out alive, Zenix. How though?" Dale asked. From behind Garroth and Dale, Brian's eyes turned red.