Months later

It has been a few months with Fain. He has shown Levin books and he's almost one.

I laugh as my tiny son is walking around following Fain and laughing when he turns around. His bright blonde hair and big blue eyes shut as he laughs with his two front teeth shining. He falls to his butt and is cracking up with laughter. Fain scoops him up and spins in a circle. He screams in happyness and Fain hugs him.

Fain has grown so much since he first moved here. His dirty blonde turned brown and was short and was very tall. I thought he was going to smack Levin's head on the ceiling when he spun him over his head.

He has his own house and is dating a woman named June. She is almost five months pregnant with their child. She has been helping with Levin as practice. Fain was dating her before he even moved here. He is a father and a uncle to his newest nefew, Aladdin. He married her three days ago. They are so happy together.

"Well that's adorable. I wish them the best. I also wish I could have someone to love like that. I have Levin, the dogs, and everyone here but a husband, a dad for Levin and my own baby..... it would be perfect."

"You hoo! Aph! What'ca thinking about?"

"A family."

'What family?"

"Starting one myself. But I have no one to love besides my son. The peoplr here, dogs..."

"Well let's find you a man!"

"Not the man I met in Meteli! Not him!"

"Guy in Meteli?"

"There was a guy in Meteli that had this problem where he flirts with everyone!"

"Hahahahahahaha!"

"You didn't have to deal with him! Let me tell ya how this all went!"

"Please do oh lady Aphmau."

"Sit down."

"Fine."

"I went to Meteli and the first person I met was him. He had these awful! Awful puns! And pickup lines. Man, I thought about just leaving then and now. But I had to get some information from him. It was awful. But no doubt he would say yes. He might have a girl."

"Wow."

"It was traumatizing."

"Oh."

"Ugh. Now if I said I had a kid.... he might die."

"What was his name again? I am picking up a guard tomorrow from Meteli."

"Oh dear Irene!"

"Was his name..."

"Laurence."

His face smiled and turned red. I groaned as he laughed.

"Well I am moving away with Levin."

"What!?"

"Him around Levin?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want him to grow on Levin. My son will be no flirt. He has a big future and a lot of pressure when he gets older. His mother told be something I can't repeat to anyone but him. But he has a lot of stress and responsibilities when he get older and a flirt isn't compatible with him."

"You are really concerned about him. And this Laurence guy sounds bad. Do you want me to bring him back here? I don't want him to be a bad person and around this village."

He stood up and Levin's face went concerned.

"Hey Fain, it's fine trust me. I am fine with him being in the village, just not constantly around Levin. He's a little young for that don't you think?"

"Yeah. But he's growing up to be a big young man and he might take Laurence up on it!"

"Irene help me."

"Ahhh come on Aph, I was just joking. But Lev's got the hotness on his own. No worries Aphmau."

"Fain!"

"Her poor boy."

"June."

He walked over and she nudged her head into the crook of his neck. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey hun."

"Baby girl. How are you doing?"

"Five months tomorrow."

I smiled at the couple. June was going to propose to him at dinner tonight at my house. She has been preparing for a while now.

"Dinner is ready." I said setting the pasta on the table.

Levin's face was covered in alfredo sauce in seconds. He tryed to force the small bits in his mouth.

"Young man, it's full. Carefull."

"Fain, you moved here seven months ago to be here with me. Now we are five months pregnant with our baby. We have been dating for almost seven years now. I love you with all my heart and want to be with you forever. Will you marry me Fain Grain?"

"Holy Irene! Yes June! Oh my Irene! I love you! Of course June! Irene!" He held her and cried.

Levin laughed and I picked him up. We celebrated the rest of the evening and talked about marriage. Soon Levin was asleep and Fain made their bed.

"Thank you so much Aphmau. I am so happy it worked out so well. I love him so much."

"Of course June. I am so happy for you guys! And Fain's talked about it to me as well. He wanted to ask you next month."

"Awww poor Fain. He is a worrier so that's huge for him. I am proud of him for wanting to."

"And I heard about the house."

"Fain worked his butt off for it both here and Scaleswind. He's so disappointed in himself but the fire wasn't his fault. I wanted to cheer him up for the loss. He is trying to get the money back and at the least a small house before the baby is born. He managed to go in and save save the safe because he was working on putting money in. But it isn't enough for a house. It is enough for a tiny apartment. We thank you with all of hearts Aphmau. And with thanksgiving tomorrow. Ugh it's hard. He planned a huge meal and called everyone last night telling them how we were doing. He was so happy to celebrate with our families this year. Next year will be with our child. They said to enjoy the last of the two family but we have been pregnant, well I have been pregnant for five months so it isn't new for us to not drink. Fain only has drank on new years. And he barely can handle a couple of beers."

"Yeah, Fain doesn't strike me as a heavy drinker."

"Haha he isn't. Poor man struggles so much with his beers."

"Are you two talking about me?"

"Oh deary just about your beers."

"Ahh, off to bed you. It's going to be a busy day hearing about Kiki's big feast in the new barn."

"Yeah. Got tp make the foods in the morning."

"Foods?"

"Yeah foods."

"Whatever. Night Aphmau and thanks again for a roof over our heads."

"Not a problem Fain."

"Still you are gousing not only me, my fiance and baby. I owe you so much for this. No one would have housed us this long."

"It's only been a month Fain. I am fine with it. Levin loves it. You are like a older brother to him. Plus you're trying. It's a whole other story when tou aren't trying to get money, house, and food. You and June are fine here. I am fine with you guys. And Garroth would also help you. He just is housing Zenix right now. The tower was full of gas. They want to make sure they can sleep at night and not die. And Dale is housing Brendan and Brian. Brian is angry at me for it. He got the entire village against me and Kiki and Dale are sloely getting the village off my back."

"June told me about it. Don't worry, I am going to help and you are safe and fine in our home. Get some rest Fain. June's gonna start to worry about you."

"Thank you again Aph. Goodnight."

"Of course and goodnight Fain."