The next day

"Holy goodness! I am so fat!"

"Fain you are not fat! You are muscle! If you didn't have any muscle, I would think you were anorexic! You are tiny, sorry!"

"I am fat because of our kid Fain! You can't say anything and Aphmau is right! I am kinda sad I have to be big bellied right now."

"But you two are cute. I am very fat! Even Levin's baby fat is smaller than I am!"

"Are you calling my child fat!?"

"No!"

"I am just teasing you Fain. I know you are just saying it. But dude, you aren't fat. You are a tall, skinny and muscler person."

"How can you be skinny and have muscle?" He asked as I walked to go get Levin from his playroom.

I laughed and picked up him up. He jumped up and hugged me.

"Hey baby boy! How are you? Did you sleep good? Should have. You ate so much and slept the entire way home. Laurence is next door. Wanna wake him up?"

He smiled so big and nodded.

"Let's go get him."

I opened the door to the dark room and Levin ran inside. He got onto the bed and started to jump on Laurence. He groaned as Levin hit him. I pulled open the curtains as he sat up and held Levin's hands together.

"Okay stop! I am up! You should also be asleep."

"Morning sleepy head."

"Uggggghhhhhh?"

"It's the girl you flirted with."

"Aphmau?"

"Holy Irene! You remember me!?"

"Yeah? What did you think? I wouldn't remeber a lady from almost a year ago?"

I didn't move.

"How in Irene's name does he remember me!? It was about a year ago! What!"

"Hey Aphmau?"

"Uh sorry! I am just shocked. No one remembers me. I thought a year would be long enough to forget a person. And we only met that day. It was only a day."

"I remember people. And it sucks. I want to forget sometimes. I met a lady three years ago. I dated her and she cheated on me for the five years we were together. I saw her with her four kids and husband at the gates yesterday. She waved like nothing ever happened to me. It was three years since the last time I saw her. Three years! She told me she was pregnant with triplets the day we broke up. She was seventeen! I cried when I saw her kids. All four were boys. One's name is Laur. It was one of the triplets. I left the post and the Fain found me. I was in the corner of the side room. How he found me, no idea but he took me away and she came to the front of the guard building. She smiled and wanted to talk. Fain took me to the boat and we left. My stuff was already loaded. I left and don't want to go back. It hurts to see the kids she cheated on me with. I don't know how or why, but she wanted me to see the kids. Her husband was confused by her actions. She had hatred in her eyes when she saw me."

"I am so sorry Laurence. I am so so sorry Laurence. And for anything I said to you. I wish I knew."

"It's fine Aphmau. I am happy to be in Phoenix Drop. It's a really nice place and the people are sweet. They care about everyone and do things together. Meteli had that bond before the lord died. His death ruined our town."

"Dang. I want this village to be like that even though a lot of bad stuff is happening. It will get better."

"Our lord said that. So did that girl. It didn't get better."