Sasha and old lord

"She can't know and be here. She looks new and we have to keep her away. She might be useful if she can prove herself." Sasha says carefully ans she studys Aphmau's body. She looks up at her companion and leaves when Aphmau shows signs of waking up. Aphmau is left with no idea what happened and stuff taken. As she heads into the village she runs into Garroth. Garroth takes her immediately to a female named Kiki. Kiki studys Aphmau as she tells both Garroth and Kiki what happened in the old lord's home. Kiki tells her to take it easy for awhile and cautions with the old lord's home, Zenix, and her well being. Garroth and Aphmau both walk up to the town library and tells Emmalyn to treat her right. The next morning Aph decides to visit Garroth. Garroth greets her kindly and with precaution. He warns her of her well and kindness towards the village. She helps with gardens, protection and makes people feel not forgotten.

"People could consider you as our lord. Be very careful about what you do around here." Garroth warned.

"Why? What is so bad about helping people and being a lo..."Aph was cut off by Garroth.

"Because there are so many villages. They are well known villages and often do trades with them. And like all villages, they had lords. But then all of the sudden, lord started disappearing. All over. They resigned, went missing or died. Some have been found dead just on the outskirts of the village. Many villages only have the guards to keep the village running smoothly. Some are trying to get new lords as soon as possible but no one wants the job because they are afraid of what would happen to them. Many don't even talk about the old lords. They only think a head to what might happen." Garroth explained.

"That is horrible! Who is doing this?! Who could be this cruel?! They must be stopped!" Aphmau starts off toward the outskirts of the village. Garroth chases after her.

"You can't!"

"Yes I can. If they think killing innocent people is okay than they..."

"Are sick and demented? Yes, but we can't stop them on our own. Plus we don't even have enough clues to point us in the right direction!" Garroth says.

Aphmau stops, drops her sword in the grass and turns towards Garroth.

"You're right, Garroth. We can't. Yet....but we will one day and they will pay for what they have done and the pain they have caused" Aphmau says.
Garroth walks up to Aphmau and picks up her sword.

"Good. We will get revenge but we have to wait." He smiles and both Garroth and Aphmau walk back to the library.