Coming home to my son.

I laid on the small hammock that was in my bag. I placed it in my small area  on the corners of the room.

I thought about Levin. He was a orphan. I would become his mother. She asked me.

A woman on pretty much her death bed asked me to be the mother to this child. And a descendent of Irene.

Oh Irene, wouldn't that be a great story.

A random lady comes across a village with no recollection of herself before this. She wonders in and meets a woman and she would later move out to find a child at her doorstep. She had a lot of weird stuff happen but nothing to adopting the child, who is descendant of Lady Irene herself!

I sat and listened to the crew talking about me and my trip. I wanted to fall asleep because I know I wouldn't be able to sleep once I was with my son.

It was weird to call him my son but I already wanted him to be my child. I want children.

"The lady just wasted our fuel, time and day. I wanted too home and sleep in my bed."

"Jeremy, I know it seems like a waste but she was with Guard Dante and I know you owe Dante. Your little girl is alive because of him. And your wife! They both would be dead. So shut up and let's get this miss home. Who knows if she has a family back at home."

I wanted to say I do, I now have a son. I would be a mother. Well technically one right now. I laid down and thought about the little boy at home. It was one there. He is probably asleep or wanted attention. My little boy. Levin.

I woke up to a sudden loud noise. The boat was stopped. I sat up and looked out. I was home. I now would be seeing my son. How do I tell everyone I was a mother to a baby that wasn't mine. I didn't carry him in my abdomen for about ten months for him to be healthy, didn't have a father for him, a sturdy house that was big enough for us, anything to be a mother. I would get him taken away if I don't get my life in check. 

"Morning sugar. I see your awake. About time, we have been unloading for an hour and a half. I am shocked." 

I looked at a tall woman moving boxes and a male with a tight, straight face. His hair was very messy and a dirty bonde.

"I see you caught eye of Fain. He's my son and helper."

I felt my face rise with heat and I stared at the ground. I could hear Fain give a small noise as if to laugh. I wanted to disappear. 

"I just woke up and he was there along with you."

You rebound quickly. That's key in life. Shocked you didn't draw your sword."

"Why would I?"

"Some people would for me laughin at 'em."

"Mother."

Fain's voice was low. I saw freckles and a scar across his lip on the left side.

"Fain is going with you to your village. Dante was kind and is allowing it. Please give this to him and tell him Amanda's son, Fain."

"Okay."

"Thank you. We will leave you alone and Fain will be waiting for you on the platform."

"Okay and thank you for helping me on my trip."

"Of course hunny.""