Thanksgiving

"Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are so happy all of you could come and be with us! We are all aware of what happened a month ago and all made it through. We know who caused the fire that burnt down Fain amd June's home. It was a criminal from Meteli that used to live there. They were taken to jail and won't come back here ever again. It was a really depressing time but they have something they want to say to everyone."

"Ummmm, well Fain actually is on a ship right now. I think he should be here to tell you. He's very important part in it."

"Really?"

I glared at Zenix. He looked bored.

"Hey! Leave her be! If Fain needs to be hre than Fain needs to be here." I said angrily.

I was standing and June held her stomach. Her ring was flipped around to look like a sliver band. Her face was sad. I felt awful for her. I grabbed her hamd and we sat down. She laid her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her back and other hand.

"June?"

We turned and saw Fain standing at the entrance to the barn. He ran up to us and hugged June to his chest.

"Baby girl. I am so sorry. I am here. Are you okay?"

"I am fine Fain. Don't worry babe. Wanna tell them?"

"Only if you are okay."

"I am babe. I thought you were going to be gone."

"Not for Thanksgiving. This is the holiday I will never miss or Christmas."

"Okay, let's tell them."

"Sorey I was gone guys. I was at Meteli picking up the new member to the village."

"From Meteli!?"

"Zenix stop shouting out!" Garroth said.

Zenix slouched down and Fain walked with June up to the front.

"Last night at Aphmau's house, where we are currently staying, June came up to me at dinner. She made this beautiful speech before asking me to marry her. I said yes and we are five months into her pregnancy and she asked on our seventh year anniversary. We are working on our wedding next year on what would be our eighth year anniversary. I love you June Kendly."

"I love you too Fain Grain!"

It was a warm feeling for the rest of the night. People talked about their lives, the fire, family, and what they are thankful for. Then the meal was served. Fain and June answered questions about the baby and wedding.

Once everyone was leaving, I helped Kiki pickup the barn as Fain and June danced slowly to music playing.

"They are so beautiful! I love it! Ki ki ki!"

"Kiki! Shhhh! If you are too loud you will destract them from this moment! I love seeing them together. They are going to be a great couple. And the baby is going to have a great home."

"Isn't Levin's birthday coming up?"

"Ahhh! Yes! I completely forgot with everything going on right now! Oh no! My little boy is going to be one! No!"

"Haha it's going to be okay Aphmau. Levin's a big boy now. He is already running around and trying to talk."

"He completely skipped crawling. His doctor is impressed by his work. I just can't believe how far he has come. He was just left on my doorstep and now he is walking."

"Oh Aphmau. It's going to be okay."

Levin was alseep in the crib from the barn. The silence dreams swam in his head as he peacefully slept.

"Well thank you again Kiki and Aphmau. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving."

"Of course you guys. Thank you for coming and safe travels home. It's pretty dark. Laurence is waiting outside the door."

"Oh yeah, Laurence."

"He's not that bad."

"You're right. He's staying in the house as well. Couch for him. Let me get Levin."

"It's cold Aph. Wrap him amd you up in this blanket. You too babe. Wrap up it's too cold out. And dark. I'm gonna have my sword out incase. I want to be ready for anything."

"Me too. Protecting Levin, June, Laurence, and you Fain is important."

"Me and Laurence can handle ourselves. You have Levin strapped to your chest. And June has no combat skills, plus the baby."

June held her stomach and Fain with the other. He wrapped his arm around her and held his sword with the other. I pulled my whiteish blue sword out in front of me and Laurence pulled his jade green sword out behind us. No one was going to hurt anyone.

We got home and all went to sleep from being full. 

Author's note------I know it is late but I was with family. I hope you all enjoyed you're Thanksgiving and multiple chapters yesterday! I wanted to do this one for Thanksgiving and put all my pre-written chapters so...... Please give me a bit for the next chapter! I am going to make this the main work right now while I am working on the rest.  Love you all!