Chapter 26 : Nothing Will Change

*Lauren's POV; Week Later*

It had just turned 7 AM when everyone was awake and making their way to each others rooms for breakfast. While the girls were together, sitting by the small TV and watching cartoons, Camila and I were in her and Dinah's room just talking. We were laughing and smiling like we used to which was a good feeling to have, I knew that she felt that I was ignoring her when we'd go out in public together or get all shy in interviews and won't pay attention to her but that's because harmonizers are some smart ass fans. There are a lot of harmonizers that say stuff like "leave them alone, they're just friends." But then there's the other part of the fandom that says "Camren is real! #Camren!" And I don't know how to respond to either, but what do you say when you're faced with something like this

During the whole conversation, I couldn't help but stare into those beautiful brown eyes of hers. The way they would make contact with mine and how they'd lock but we were still able to carry on the conversation. It felt like X-Factor again, except now, our relationship grew into something that neither of us expected.

The TV had been on for a while but I only noticed til just then, it was another Jelena story. I think they're a cute couple but frankly, they need to stay together or break up and stay that way because I'm sure I'm not the only one that's getting annoyed with all these back together/break up stories that goes on and on and on. This one, Selena was on an interview and was asked about Justin meeting her mom and how he "passed the test." That got me thinking of how we're still hiding from my family and Camila's.

I looked over at Camila with a smile on her face and knew that she was imagining that it was us with her mom, I hated how we were both scared to tell our families. We had a hard enough time telling the girls and you all saw how bad that turned out. Who knows how our own families will react, I mean they could be 100% supportive or they could be so against it that they won't want to look us... I'm not helping myself! 

The phone rang as we both snapped out of our thoughts, saw that it was Dinah and put it on speaker

 "Dinah you realized you're like two doors away from us right?"

"You know I'm too lazy to get up, anywho, we're hungry"

"You guys were just eating!"

"It's like you don't know me at all, I'm gonna eat more than a bagel!"

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Go to the store duh! Haha I bet your girlfriend wants something too huh Camila"

"I could eat..."

"Camz! Haha"

"Pllleeeeasssseeeeee baby"

"Ugh. I'm getting up, I'm gonna buy random shit so you either like it or you like it"

I got up and ended the call, looking at Camila who was giving me the famous and painful puppy dog face. See, this is why if we ever get married, she ain't gonna do nothing. 

"Arizona and ice cream, I know"

I smiled as I opened the door and left, walking to the elevators and getting in. It reached the lobby and I walked outside to the car Simon had rented for us in case we needed something and our driver wasn't around. I was all buckled in and drove off, listening to the radio while driving down the street. Frequently I would look out the window at a red light and notice everything about the city that I'd call my second home... sir... I don't think you're suppose to do that. Oh okay he saw looking, okay he's walking, goodbye. I drove off and didn't look back, mostly because he was shirtless and had jelly rolls. 

.

.

I got to the store and turned off the car, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out. As I walked inside the store, I turned back and locked the car. I made a beeline for the chips and drinks, which were in the back of the freaking store. I was walking over there when my phone rang once again, if it was Dinah or Ally or Normani asking if I could get this and that, no.