Chapter 33 : Take Me Back

*Lauren's POV; Next Day*

I got in around midnight or so, I don't even know anymore, time was the least of my worries. I'm so tired, both mentally and physically. I don't even know if Camila or any of the girls for that matter worried about me being out all night, most likely not considering what I did to Dinah. I've never been so fucking annoyed and torn at something before, I want to tell Camila I really do but I just can't, not without risking something really important. I woke up around 7 because we had to get on the plane at noon for Miami, this tour's starting on the east side of the United States, moving to Europe, South America, Asia then back to the west side of the United States and all the dates are properly spaced out. The tour starts today, June 23 and ends by August 1st. These are honestly going to be the longest 2 and a half months ever, being stuck on a plane or bus with the girls and then having to act happy on stage is just too hard for me at this point. 

As I waited in the lobby for everyone to come down, I went on all my social media accounts and one thing caught my eye. More specifically, a tweet from Austin.

"@AustinMahone: Can always count on @camilacabello97 to give me a good laugh, good luck tomorrow gorgeous! I'll see you tomorrow at the Miami venue!"

Austin's in Miami? Camila cheered him up? I thought they stopped talking! As if this stage in my life couldn't get any worse, I can't talk to anyone! Ally just frowns when she looks at me, Normani and Dinah just give me a sour look when I try talking to them, and Camila. Well, she just doesn't look or talk to me anymore. Yes, Dinah was fucking right, okay there I admit it! It's my fault that Camila's upset. It's my fault that no one's focused on this damn tour. Everything is my fault! I blame myself, but them most of all. They're the ones that's causing pain to everyone, unlike me just causing pain to Camila and the other girls. I snapped back into reality as I heard a loud thud come from the elevator, I turned my head and saw Camila on the floor with a pained expression on her face. I ran to her side, not even thinking as I did and got on one knee to get at her level.

"Camila, what happened? Are you okay?"

She just looked up at me, then turned her head the opposite direction. "Yeah, I'm fine." She stood up as I was still on my knee, looking up at her as she was now up and picking up her suitcase.

"Here, I'll take it"

"I got it."

She avoided eye contact with me, walking past me and just ran through her hand through her hair as she left the building. I sighed and looked at the floor, coming to the realization that even if I do resolve this issue, she's never going to forgive me nor the others and it stings. Our tour manager came down with Ally, Normani and Dinah and told us to get in the cab. I walked back to my original spot and got my stuff, loading them into the cabs. I shared one with our tour manager and Ally as the other three shared the other.

-
After the 6 hour plane ride, we were finally in Miami. We got into the airport, only to be awaited by many fans as we heard them scream. Literally, the harmonizers are the only ones that have made me smile for the past month or so. We smiled as we walked up to them warmly and began taking pictures and answering questions. A girl that had apparently been a fan since I was a solo on X Factor has barely met me in person apparently had noticed moments where both Camila and I acted strange or distant and asked me if things were alright. I had to lie, I can't worry them and I still have the slim hope that things will work out in the end. I took one last selfie and turned my back to see Camila smiling and blushing almost over a bouquet of roses, I saw the note that had been attached to them on the floor and walked over to pick it up.